Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full Length Videos of new Beauty and the Beast and Tangled stories at Fantasy Faire

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Full Length Videos of new Beauty and the Beast and Tangled stories at Fantasy Faire

I posted these in the other threads, but wanted everyone to be able to see them! They are both so cute, intimate, well done, and really a fun classic style. Not too mention the nice surprise in the Beauty and the Beast show with the INCREDIBLE Lumiere animatronic!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Re: Full Length Videos of new Beauty and the Beast and Tangled stories at Fantasy Fai

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for sharing these! This will weigh heavily on whether I will bother to take the kids to see them or not.
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Re: Full Length Videos of new Beauty and the Beast and Tangled stories at Fantasy Fai

Can't wait to check out the new area tomorrow.
      My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
      http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

It had my attention until Belle came out. Yawn.

Comment

they look good, but it is not a must at the moment to see them. they fit the are well
          The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X