This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best & Worst Disneyland Resort restrooms

If any ? please choose your favorite Restrooms if theres a specific one you choose after a ride or show? or do u even care?

Re: Best & Worst Disneyland Resort restrooms

Does this include the restrooms for Club 33, the Dream Suite, and other non general public use? When you gotta go, you gotta go I always say. But I like the theming of the playing cards rr's on the east side of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

Comment

Any!

Comment

Usually if I'm at the point of needing to use the restroom I don't even care. However, I usually try to avoid the restrooms by Rancho del Zocalo in Frontierland simply because they are really small. You can spend more time waiting in line to use the restroom than it takes to walk to another one. Same with the restrooms by Village Haus on the backside of Fantasyland.
        I like the theme of the Alice in Wonderland restrooms on the side of the castle and the fact that the doors look like playing cards.

in DCA the best restroom, by far, is the one on the side of Paradise Pier near the Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta and the Paradise Garden Grill with the Mediterranean food. The area is fairly deserted anyway so that restroom is never busy and it's always clean. The Route 66 theme inside is pretty fun, too.
        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

The worst is Autopia and yet not willing to walk down the cavern to Space Mountain, but what is a little walk to use the bathroom. Been walking all my life and now I know what all those Gotta-Go Tv ads have been selling

Comment

RIP to the Secret Bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
              RIP to the Secret Bathroom.

I know right!?

I like the Alice in Wonderland ones and I know that the kid care center restrooms aren't for adults but how cute are little tiny toilets for the training kiddies

Comment

The worst by far is the one by Space Mountain. Sometimes one can even smell it just by walking by.

My favorite at the end of the night is the one in the Esplanade. Most people usually wait and use the one at the structure or go just before leaving the park, so this one is usually pretty empty.
                "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I think the bathrooms on the island are the worst. Especially in the Summer.

Comment

Best:

Click image for larger version

Name:	big_thunder_suite_disneyland_hotel_03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	7348317

Worst:

The bathrooms next to the Plaza Inn. It's almost always crowded and to make things worse there's nowhere for people to wait so usually on the way out I have to squeeze through a row of people just to get to the door. At least half the time the men's bathroom smells like sewer water too.
                    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

I cannot think of one uncrowded Disneyland bathroom.
                      The dirtiest is Space Mountain... Then village haus. At least in my experiences.

And I guess I agree about the bathrooms in the esplanade.. that's where I get my locker now.. because I usually bring an extra set of clothes in case i get wet, or cold, or hot etc.. and it is always pretty darn clean.

Comment

I'm sure Space mountain will get enough votes already so I'm personally going to go with the ones by the Mint Julep Bar/New Orleans Train Station. For whatever the reason, I've always hated this one. The smell alone plus the narrow entry, just no bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by jacquemeetsworld View Post
                          I'm sure Space mountain will get enough votes already so I'm personally going to go with the ones by the Mint Julep Bar/New Orleans Train Station. For whatever the reason, I've always hated this one. The smell alone plus the narrow entry, just no bueno.
                          I totally spaced on that one! I think that you're right that the New Orleans restrooms (at least the men's) are the worst in the park. That and sometime you nearly get run over by CM's quickly coming through the backstage doors that are right next to the bathroom entrance.
                          Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Originally posted by jacquemeetsworld View Post
                            Originally posted by G24T View Post
                            I totally spaced on that one! I think that you're right that the New Orleans restrooms (at least the men's) are the worst in the park. That and sometime you nearly get run over by CM's quickly coming through the backstage doors that are right next to the bathroom entrance.
                            Hands down Worst Restrooms Ever

It smells horrible in there.

Comment

Best - Alice in Wonderland and the Secret Bathroom.

Worst? Definitely the Adventureland bathrooms. The space is so narrow and it smells horrific. Sticky & Friends gets an honorable mention!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X