This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea when the subs will open?

I never thought about thisfor awhile, but I remembered asub ride andwas wondering if they are about done, half doen or what?

Re: Any idea when the subs will open?

2007 as is evidenced by nearly every Disney site ever...

As for how much is completed currently, who knows. Most of the work is probably being done in the tunnels. Check Miceage for further info.

Comment

Thank you Soul I appreciate it.

Comment

I can't wait either, but I just try and ignore the progress (or visible lack thereof). Ask Disneykat about that )

Somebody wake me up when they're soft opening! :ap:

Comment

the monorail driver said 2007...we got to sit in the front...

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian
            Ask Disneykat about that )
            I know. Everytime Al Lutz does a new article, he always puts more and more pictures of the Sub contruction when it's bascially the same thing over and over again. Wow, a couple of rocks were moved two inches to the right, big deal!

Comment

Even the construction walls around the lagoon (also used as a large semicircle billboard for the ride) has teh school of fish saying 2007.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
              -Jurassic Park

Comment

Spring 2007 :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian
                  I can't wait either, but I just try and ignore the progress (or visible lack thereof). Ask Disneykat about that )

Somebody wake me up when they're soft opening! :ap:
                  Back in December I saw a light on the caves during the night. Tried to take a photo but it didn't come out. I don't know whether or not that light is just on - all the time... but I'm guessing theres probably more work going on inside the caves than there is going on on the outside.

Who knows?

But I agree, give me a wakeup call when theyre doing soft openings!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

The goal is May 2007, which is perfect timing for Media coverage. Look at past events... the start of the 50th celebration, the opening of ToT, etc.... This is just prior to Summer peak, enough time to let folks start to make plans, and book hotels for the summer....

And it is not just Disney that times events for May, SeaWorld did for JtA and is planning a May opening for the new Shamu Show, Believe, and SFMM is planning a May opening for its new flying coaster, Tatsu....

Of course, construction scheduled can be delayed, or end up ahead of schedule...

But if they can't start the queue issues until after Labor Day, I doubt it would be much earlier...
                    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X