This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Easter at Disneyland

My family and I are going to Disneyland on Easter for the day, possibly 2 days. We've always gone during the summer so we know how crowded it can get. I just wanted to know how the crowds are like at Disneyland on Easter. I just want to know what I'm in for lol. Please and thank you! (:

Re: Easter at Disneyland

Have you gone on a Saturday in summer? Weekdays in summer are not too bad. Weekends are very busy and Easter will be very busy. Be prepared to arrive early to enter at Rope Drop, make use of the first couple hours to get on rides before the major crowds arrive. Use FP as often as possible, 1 every two hours can be collected. Do fast loading attraction during the afternoon like Little Mermaid and Small World, and attractions like shows and Tom Sawyers Island while the slow loaders have huge midday waits like Dumbo and the carousels.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Since it's Spring Break and most kids are out of school, expect it to be crowded. This coming from a former So Cali resident.
      "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

i don't remember last year during Easter time, but yeah with the weather warming up and all these new changes to the parks (dl and dca) i would plan on it being a bit busy!

Comment

Thank you for everyone's reply! Yeah, we've always gone during a weekend in the summer. I'm just curious about the crowds cause I've gotten mixed reviews ;o

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X