This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Pirates of the Caribbean - Chase Scene

I've noticed that the last two times I've been on POTC, the last "carousel" in the chase scene has been dark. It was the one where the roles were reversed.This was back in December, and earlier this month.

Is it just wishful thinking for me to hope that they're replacing that scene with the newer AA's that are sword fighting? Maybe someone got offended, so Disney caved again? I'm not saying I agree with the original change in the first place, but that's a completely different conversation! Anyone know what's going on with that last part of the scene?

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean - Chase Scene

It's always been this way, somedays they'll be on, others it won't.
    sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LordVader View Post
      It's always been this way, somedays they'll be on, others it won't.
      In the scene the OP mentioned, you can see the AAs have been removed. I believe they are just refurbishing them. AAs often disappear for several months for refurbishment and then return.

Comment

Originally posted by dsnyfn View Post
        In the scene the OP mentioned, you can see the AAs have been removed. I believe they are just refurbishing them. AAs often disappear for several months for refurbishment and then return.
        Yeah, I do remember the dog and/or donkey disappearing at one time. And the tower of hats guy disappearing... and even the Piggie guy.

I just think it would be the perfect spot to update since you can hear the turntables spinning as you go by.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X