Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

    Hello everyone,

    If I buy a ticket for someone else with my AP is there a discount? I thought there was btu can't seem to find it on the AP faqs. Im going the first week of April can't wait
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

    DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

  • #2
    Re: Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

    no there is no discount for ticket buying. Our ap's only get discount on food and merchandise.



    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

      Yep. No discounts on other tickets. And the only way you can buy something for someone else is if you use your debit/credit card/ cash, or their cash. They don't want you using someone else's card and your AP.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

        it's the other way around, if the person that is with you wants to get something but wants the discount and u have a AP, THEY have to pay with cash only in order to get your AP discount . So there you have it, Disneyland does not do discount tickets with a AP.Try looking at triple A website, they usually have mutli-day and one day tickets at a discount price.



        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

          Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
          it's the other way around, if the person that is with you wants to get something but wants the discount and u have a AP, THEY have to pay with cash only in order to get your AP discount . So there you have it, Disneyland does not do discount tickets with a AP.Try looking at triple A website, they usually have mutli-day and one day tickets at a discount price.
          Indeed I also have access to cheaper tix through work figured i'd ask. As for the discounts I am pro at helping others succeed. I prefer they give me cash so that I can give them exact change back. Thanks for the answers!!
          These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

          DL 55th BDAY trip report
          My company had a special night at the park
          WdW trip report with WWoHP
          NYE 2011 trip report
          Mice Chat 7th anniversary
          Leap year 24 hour report
          New DCA trip report
          NYE 2012
          HKDL trip report

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

            If one is buying special party tickets, such as the "Halloween Trick or Treat events", there is a small discount available for AP holders.
            --
            http://www.bewaterwise.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

              Originally posted by Wreckless Abrandon View Post
              Yep. No discounts on other tickets. And the only way you can buy something for someone else is if you use your debit/credit card/ cash, or their cash. They don't want you using someone else's card and your AP.
              This is true. However, I have come across some instances where they will allow people to use their own debit/credit card and someone else's AP. I'm not sure if they just don't bother to look or they have different systems. I have lent my friends my AP for a discount on food many times with no problems, as long as I was there. Starbucks in Buena Vista allows this all the time. I guess it depends on how 'by-the-book' the CM is?
              "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

                Originally posted by ravencroft View Post
                If one is buying special party tickets, such as the "Halloween Trick or Treat events", there is a small discount available for AP holders.
                I also think you get a discount on one day tickets for yourself on blackout dates, if you don't have a Premium(or whichever one has no blackouts).

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X