This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Fifthrider's trip to Club 33 and 1901

Last edited by fifthrider; 04-25-2013, 07:10 PM.

Re: Fifthrider's trip to Club 33 and 1901

I haven't had time to read the whole thing, but I am glad you got to experience this.

I went with a certain "Mrs. Smith" once, she also lined up the Lilly Belle, but 1901 wasn't open yet.

Hats off to you Fifthrider.

Comment

I am so happy for you! To get to experiance all that because of the generosity of someone, man. I only hope my husband and I get to have half the experiance you did, one day.

Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
      Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
      Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
      Neverland since 1996.
      ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

What a wonderful experience! The world is a better place because of people like your Mr. Smith! Thanks for sharing your magical day!
        Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

I will also agree that 'Mr Smith' is indeed a generous and giving person. He has made Disney Magic happen in more than a few lives. Isn't it great to know that such people still exist in the world?
          "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Great pics and report!
            For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Since I know your Mr. Smith, I will say he is a very generous person. I am glad you enjoyed your tour!
              If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Simply amazing. Never underestimate the generosity of others. I don't understand why anybody would show malice toward C33ers, because anybody who loves Disney THAT MUCH to make the financial investment in the membership must share some pretty similar values to Walt, who just wanted to see joy in the faces and hearts of all. Cool to see the inside of 1901 outside of the articles I've seen, and Daveland. I'd love an opportunity to peek inside one day myself. Simply something you'll never forget.
                Matt's September, 2015 Solo after the Safari Sunrise Trip Report
                World Famous Jungle Cruise Safari Sunrise Premium Experience Trip Report
                My February, 2015 Dapper Day Trip Report
                My October, 2014 Family Vacation with Mickey's Halloween Party
                My September, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                My August, 2014 Solo Trip Report - 1901/C33 Jazz Club
                My June, 2014 Solo Trip Report
                My February, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                My Epic May, 2013 Trip Report
                My October, 2011 Trip Report
                My October, 2010 Trip Report

Comment

...oh, "Mr. Smith"...I have had the pleasure of chatting with him at length about those jackets. He is a great guy!

Glad you had a blast and got to experience some Disney Magic! Sounds like an unbelievable day!
                  Last edited by MickeyMaxx; 04-11-2013, 08:02 AM.

Comment

If ever there was a dream trip...I think this qualifies. How wonderful, absolutely wonderful, for you and the others to have these amazing experiences! And how wonderful as well that generous people such as "Mr. Smith" are out there. That is what Disney magic is all about.
                    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

I just realized that I never understood what "six immediate fast passes per visit" meant. It is six passes per visit to KIOSK, not the park in total. That really just floors me. never understood that benefit. WOW.
                      Matt's September, 2015 Solo after the Safari Sunrise Trip Report
                      World Famous Jungle Cruise Safari Sunrise Premium Experience Trip Report
                      My February, 2015 Dapper Day Trip Report
                      My October, 2014 Family Vacation with Mickey's Halloween Party
                      My September, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                      My August, 2014 Solo Trip Report - 1901/C33 Jazz Club
                      My June, 2014 Solo Trip Report
                      My February, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                      My Epic May, 2013 Trip Report
                      My October, 2011 Trip Report
                      My October, 2010 Trip Report

Comment

Originally posted by whoever View Post
                        I just realized that I never understood what "six immediate fast passes per visit" meant. It is six passes per visit to KIOSK, not the park in total.
                        It is 6 passes per day, total for both parks.
                        Fifthrider skipped lines by having a Premium VIP Tour Guide.

Comment

WOW what an amazing report!!! I was completely captivated the whole time! Thank you for sharing your awesome experience!!!
                          My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

Wow, amazing trip report! Yes, it's nice to know there are people like "Mr. Smith" out there and I'm very happy for you that you got to have such a wonderful day and live out your dreams. I bet you'll never forget that day

Comment

Mr. Smith is great! I got to ride with him on the Lilly Belle a couple months ago. He's an incredible guy!!

Your VIP tour looks amazing!! I hope to one day participate in one. Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                              KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X