Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starspeeder 1000 Vehicle Playset still being sold at the park?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Starspeeder 1000 Vehicle Playset still being sold at the park?

Can anyone tell me if the Star Tours Starspeeder 1000 Vehicle Playset is still being sold at Disneyland? Or if you've seen it recently? I'll be going this June, and I wanted to know if I can still get it.
    If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones ... and Disneyland

Re: Starspeeder 1000 Vehicle Playset still being sold at the park?

Yes, it is. It's in the Startrader and World of Disney, too the last time I looked.

It is also being sold at Magic Kingdom and at Hollywood Studios should your trip change coasts.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I was sure hoping it would still be there by the time I get there. I even emailed the merchandise guest services and they said it was still being sold at Disneyland. Would you happen to know if the price is still $54.95? (at least I think that's what it was)

Comment

Pretty sure the price has gone up. I forget what, but it's in the $60-70 range for sure.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Yeah I thought I had heard something like that. That's a bummer though.

Comment

I'm in the Star Trader right now, they are $74.95.

Comment

So it is $74.95. Pretty bummed. By any chance would anyone know if the Travel Agency action figure pack is still there?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIndy7 View Post
                So it is $74.95. Pretty bummed. By any chance would anyone know if the Travel Agency action figure pack is still there?
                Yes, $42.95

Comment

Alright thanks for the information guys!

Comment

Some good news for you... The people at the Star Trader have told me the Droid Factory build your own 3 3/4" scale Artoo units will be there by the time you get there. I am looking forward to that myself.

Also, the StarSpeeder is amazing! It has real sound effects and voices. It's not marked Hasbro or Kenner, but they had to have made it.

Comment

I have the white and blue starspeeder, the Starspeeder 3000, I think that is what it was called.
                      The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpet View Post
                        I have the white and blue starspeeder, the Starspeeder 3000, I think that is what it was called.
                        That StarSpeeder toy is a smaller scale. Not quite the playset that the original poster is inquiring about.

And yes, Droid Factory is IN the parks now. $12.95 for one, $19.95 for two.

Comment

DisneyIndy7
                          there will be 2 NEW playsets there in may!!!!!
                          Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
                            DisneyIndy7

Two new figure sets.
                            New Exclusive Hasbro Star Tours Sets : EndorExpress

Comment

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
                              DisneyIndy7
                              Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                              Originally posted by QuiGonJ View Post
                              Some good news for you... The people at the Star Trader have told me the Droid Factory build your own 3 3/4" scale Artoo units will be there by the time you get there. I am looking forward to that myself.

Also, the StarSpeeder is amazing! It has real sound effects and voices. It's not marked Hasbro or Kenner, but they had to have made it.
                              Yes I heard about those two new action figure packs coming out, and I'm looking forward to both of them as well as the Starspeeder! I've been wondering though, how much those are going to cost? Surely it should be cheaper than the others since they come with 3 figures instead of 5.

I also heard about the Droid Factory coming to Disneyland, sounds awesome too! I'll be getting the two for $19.95. Pretty good deal.
                              Last edited by DisneyIndy7; 04-15-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X