Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Free Refill: The End of a 57 Year Tradition - Me drinking coffee all day!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] The Last Free Refill: The End of a 57 Year Tradition - Me drinking coffee all day!

Well, MiceChattters, this is it.

Today ends a tradition overseen by Walt Disney himself - free Market House coffee refills.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Refills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	7371787

As a way to mark the occasion, I'll be drinking Coffee from the park most of the day today - and my goal is to get the LAST refill of the Market House at 12:00 Midnight (after the hour for your shopping convenience). We'll see how many refills I can rack up. Going to head over to the park around 7:00am to get an early fill.

Follow the fun on my Twitter account, @Hastin - and don't forget to follow @MiceChat as well!

If you decide to join me for some refills, don't forget to stop by the Noon meet at the Hub! I'll be there, Coffee in hand!
    -Monorail Man

Re: The Last Free Refill: The End of a 57 Year Tradition - Me drinking coffee all day

Good luck on your quest today. I'll miss free refills.
    Visit the Hamand Family Blog to see what we've been up to. http://matthamand.blogspot.com

Comment

Re: The Last Free Refill: The End of a 57 Year Tradition - Me drinking coffee all day

Sounds like fun. Just a piece of advice though - stick to decaf!

Comment

So, I was the first customer of the day too! Bonus! Got a button and wearing my receipt with pride.
        -Monorail Man

Comment

Stay close to a bathroom.
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Lol, that's awesome! I agree with DisneyIPresume, it's probably in your best interest to make more than a few of those bad boys decaf!
            * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

Comment

I don't drink coffee so Market House Coffee isn't something I ever had anyway. But I do enjoy a venti white chocolate mocha frapp on occasion.... (don't shoot me!! ) But enjoy and savor the flavor!!! And yes... do stick to decaf!!! We want to awake at midnight to get the last cup but we don't want you awake for days straight afterward! :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Wait, you could get free refills? Nescafe would had been more bearable if I had known all this time I could have gotten a free refill.

Bah!
                There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                -Dr. Strange

Comment

Originally posted by StarDustFairy View Post
                  Lol, that's awesome! I agree with DisneyIPresume, it's probably in your best interest to make more than a few of those bad boys decaf!

Bah. Where is your sense of adventure? He'll be the only person still bouncing around in the car when Indiana jones breaks down.
                  Just sayin'

Comment

hahaha! that is great! have fun today!

Comment

Have fun at work tomorrow
                      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I still think that on a taste level, Starbucks is absolutely not the best coffee out there. I think Disney is making the obvious choice because it's popular and trendy, and for whatever reason, a lot of people like it. Free refills, Starbucks or not, would be a good thing to continue. Another small tradition lost.
                        Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

​I will miss the free refills.
                          I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                            Stay close to a bathroom.
                            :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
                              I still think that on a taste level, Starbucks is absolutely not the best coffee out there. I think Disney is making the obvious choice because it's popular and trendy, and for whatever reason, a lot of people like it. Free refills, Starbucks or not, would be a good thing to continue. Another small tradition lost.
                              Starbucks is nowhere close to the best coffee there is but it's better than what they have now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X