This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Anyon here a Buckethead fan?

I'm asking because I was looking through his discography and noticed that several of his records are published under the label "Hatboxghost Music". I had to laugh when I saw that. And I know you people are the only ones that will get it.

On a related note, he's a So Cal native and if I remember correctly, a big fan of Disneyland. I've never seen him in the parks but he wouldn't be hard to pick out, even without the costume. 6'5, shoulder-length curly brown hair and rail thin.

Re: Anyon here a Buckethead fan?

I am, and yes he is a big disneyland fan. He plays all the classic ride music during his shows. Or at least he used to in the 90's.

Comment

I have only seen YouTube vidoes, but he is an awesome guitarist.

Comment

I don't like his other music but he does some AWESOME Disney cover songs. Grim Grinning Ghosts is one of my favorites.

Comment

Wish upon a star and mainstreet electrical parade.

Comment

I saw some of those videos where he's got Grim Grinning Ghosts going... nice!! I'm gonna have to learn that version for myself.

Comment

Another fun Disneyland music mention would be No Doubt's "Tragic Kingdom". I love the Matterhorn safety spiel in the intro.

The Vandals (another Southern California based band) also have a song about Pirates of the Caribbean called "Pirates Life". Good stuff.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X