Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many hours , minutes , seconds do you live from the Disneyland Resort?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] How Many hours , minutes , seconds do you live from the Disneyland Resort?

In Car of course!

Ok I'll start it 15 mins in current traffic!

Ok now you go.

Re: How Many hours , minutes , seconds do you live from the Disneyland Resort?

In the Valley. About 45 minutes with no traffic.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

By plane, 2.5 hours. I have no desire to find out how long a drive would take.

Comment

Too damn far away and I hate it!

Comment

Without traffic, 20-25 minutes. For the most part, it takes me usually 30-35 minutes to get to the parks. That about to change now, since I'll be transferring to a university this fall.
          Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

No traffic - 15 minutes.
            No traffic, speeding, 10 minutes.
            Traffic - 20 to 25 minutes.

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
            - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

It's a 70 min flight or 6-7 hours depending on the LA traffic....( I need to move)
              I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

25 min no traffic
                with traffic who knows, it's oc traffic
                Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come:yea:

Comment

No traffic - 23 minutes on the freeway (73 to the 55 to the 5)
                  With traffic 35 - 40 minutes. This is almost all on surface streets. All the way up Harbor or I go north on Fairview or Bristol and wind my way up there.

Comment

In a car if someone else drives: Roughly 6.5 hours
                    In a car if I drive: Roughly 5.5 hours.
                    I wish I had a cool signature to insert here, but I don't.

Comment

Roughly 20 minutes.

Comment

No traffic 5.5 hours
                        max. drive time with traffic 7 hours
                        1 hour flight

Comment

50 minute flight, 6 hour drive
                          Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
                          You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

6.5 hours by car unless either of my sisters drive, then it's probably 5 hours.

Comment

If i leave at 6:00am on a Sunday, 5.5 hours. Anytime later and during the week, 7-8 hours.
                              My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X