Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Ride in DCA or DL that you have never every been on?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Is there a Ride in DCA or DL that you have never every been on?

I know we talk alot about rides here and our favorites as well as ones we avoid, but is there a ride that you have never set foot on?

For me it's Soarin over California. I have an equilibrium problem and 3D type rides like Star Wars make me sick. I have been on Star Wars twice. Once to find out I can't ride it and again after they refurbished it to see if I still couldn't ride it. But SOA has never tempted me and I will gladly browse the shops while others ride it.

What about you is there a ride you have never experienced even once?
    Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
    to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Re: Is there a Ride in DCA or DL that you have never every been on?

Sure. I've never been on any of the Toontown rides other than Roger Rabbit. I've never been on any of the Bug's Land rides. I've never been on the swings or the zephyr at Paradise Pier. I've never been on Mater's or Luigi's. And I don't expect that I ever will go on those rides unless I go with someone who really wants to for whatever reason.
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Nemo Submarines

A few of the bug's land rides

Luigi's

Davy Crockett Canoes

Sailing Ship Columbia
      Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Quite a few actually.

Astro Orbiter

That Limo ride

All of the Bugs ride's

Toy Story Mania

Davy Crockett Canoes

New Subs (Nemo)
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

Bug's Land. I walked through it once, though. Goofy's Sky School, the zeplins, Silly Symphony Swings. They just don't interest me at this time. I am sure when my niece and nephew come out, that status will change.
          Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
          Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
          Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
          Neverland since 1996.
          ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Originally posted by dictionary View Post
            I know we talk alot about rides here and our favorites as well as ones we avoid, but is there a ride that you have never set foot on?

For me it's Soarin over California. I have an equilibrium problem and 3D type rides like Star Wars make me sick. I have been on Star Wars twice. Once to find out I can't ride it and again after they refurbished it to see if I still couldn't ride it. But SOA has never tempted me and I will gladly browse the shops while others ride it.

What about you is there a ride you have never experienced even once?
            Only the Silly Symphony Swings. I only did the new Star Tours once and won't do it again due to motion sickness issues. I believe I've done every other ride at the resort that was in existence from around 1970 on...Skyway, Keel Boats, Motor Boat Cruise, ATIS and even the short lived Rocket Rods.

Comment

Canoes, the bumper cars, Jumpin' Jellyfish, Silly Symphony Swings, the Gadget coaster, Luigi's Flying Tires.
              when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Jumping Jellyfish, Luigi's and Dumbo.

Done everything else and I feel bad that you can't/won't experience Soaring. It's, in my opinion, a beautiful ride.
                Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
                - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
                - me too!

Comment

I think I've actually experience everything at least once.

The only thing that I haven't experienced is the Disney Junior - Live on Stage attraction at DCA (does that count?).
                  My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

I make a point of doing every attraction at least once; there's some I have no desire to do a second time (One time seeing Disney Junior was plenty for me), but I won't write off a ride without giving it a chance to prove itself.
                    sigpic@Illusion0fLife

Comment

The canoes. Absolutely no desire.
                      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                        The canoes. Absolutely no desire.
                        They are SUPER FUN, that's too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                          They are SUPER FUN, that's too bad.
                          It's not canoeing in general that I have a problem with. I love canoeing and kayaking. I kayak every summer when I do my annual Catalina trip. I just feel that when I am at a theme park the ride system should be something other than muscle power.
                          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I have never been on the Monorail.

Also, several kiddie rides like Jumpin Jellyfish and a few of the Bug's Land rides.

Comment

Matter, Goofy's flying school and gadgets go go coaster

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X