X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push! The talking/moving trash can!

http://www.gibbageart.com/files/P1010052.MOV

Nice to hear people like it. Please, please, please say something at City Hall. Let them know that guest like it... or he may go away...

My first experience with him was actually at Cast Blast. He was in the Expo area and I was having a blast talking with some friends when he "bumped" into me. He kept trying to get me to say excuse me but I wouldn't so he started pouting till I gave him a hug. One of the guys I used to do shows with at the resort was controling him... They can be very funny.

Hopefully Honda and Disney can come up with something just as fun in the new Honda exhibit in Innoventions with Honda's Asimo... but well see...

thats all I'm going to say about it.

Comment

You'll have to let us know your reaction when you find out how it works...

giggle!

Comment

Heh. he sounds like like the fire prevention "fire hydrent" that they used to cruise the malls during fire prrvention week taken to the next level. While the Hydrent was cheesey and had a cartoon face (great if your ten), Push seems to have taken the concept to the next level. With the right person at the controls this thing sound like it would come off a cross between a transformer and R2D2. Nice one Imagineering.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbage

For those who are wondering not only what push looks like, but how he moves, here is a video I shot. Sorry, no sound. Also, there is no midgets involved, and you can push trash in him I wonder if he runs away from the Janitors when its time to empty him out? Hmmmmmm

http://www.gibbageart.com/files/P1010052.MOV
          Heh, did anyone else who "knows the secret" take a close look at the video? Guess what I saw?
          "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gibbage
            . We were walking through TL after getting our Fastpass for Buzz and were going twards the "Trash Can Band" that was playing at the time.
            Man, I hate those guys- they are sich hacks. Everyone thinks they are real sweepers, but they are not, they don't even deserve to wear the uniform! Getting all the credit for keeping the park clean......... bitterness

But Push sounds really cool- sounds like they are trying to make interactive AA's a big part of Disneyland's future. Speaking of which, has anyone sean or heard any more from the dinosaur at DCA? I have been looking forward to seeing him and wondered if they put him away or if he made regular appearances.
            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
            Help support the site you love:
            -Visit the MiceChat store
            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by innonut99
              Nice to hear people like it. Please, please, please say something at City Hall. Let them know that guest like it... or he may go away...
              I don't know, what is the likelyness of that happening?
              Check out my other blog:

Comment

1. Kinda weird to have some trash can sing you "Happy Birthday".

2. The Trash Can Band bangs trash cans, isn't Push bothered/offended/scared by this?

3. Where do the voice and operator watch from?

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                  1. Kinda weird to have some trash can sing you "Happy Birthday".

2. The Trash Can Band bangs trash cans, isn't Push bothered/offended/scared by this?

3. Where do the voice and operator watch from?
                  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, you would think he would want to stay away from those jokers!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Although I love them both, what with the Jamitors and Push the talking trashcan taking such a focal role in the atmosphere of Tomorrowland, one might just begin to think that the future is all about . . . TRASH!

Perhaps that should be the replacment for Honey I Bored the Audience: TRASH! A New Disney Musical. Live On Stage in Tomorrowland.
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I think they have already been preparing for that- isn't there a joke about sweepers in honey?

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                        Although I love them both, what with the Jamitors and Push the talking trashcan taking such a focal role in the atmosphere of Tomorrowland, one might just begin to think that the future is all about . . . TRASH!

Perhaps that should be the replacment for Honey I Bored the Audience: TRASH! A New Disney Musical. Live On Stage in Tomorrowland.
                        :lol:

I can see it now... Adventures through Inner-Landfill... Garbage Barge Lagoon... Invovations of Recycling... Red Rocket's Junk Food Emporium... Star Wreckers... Used-Car Autopia sposored by Rent-a-wreck...

---------

On another note.

OK... I can see Push being a part of the TL theme...

I cannot see the janitors... They have no business being in TL...
                        Check out my other blog:

Comment

Actually, the janitors go all over, the idea is to make you think "Look, even the janitors are here to entertain you!" I'd like to see those pansies actually seep something up or empty a trash can instead of just banging on it.

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                            You know the attraction is BAD when this idea actually sounds GOOD! :lol:
                            "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
                              You'll have to let us know your reaction when you find out how it works...

giggle!
                              Want to elaborate on that a bit? Come on, someone needs to post a spoiler!
                              Honor those who fall under the sword.
                              But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X