• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Glow With The Show hats viewing area for Disneyland's Magical In May

From the Limited Time Magic blog

Glow with the "Magical" Show

Available Select Nights, Starting May 5, 2013

Re: Glow With The Show hats viewing area for Disneyland's Magical In May

I sat in the Glow section for Fantasmic one night when they had it reserved for the Glow ears. Worked out quite nicely- got a good spot, without waiting for hours, and not a lot of people around me.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

In the past, where has the fireworks special viewing been? Is it very crowded? I am actually going to be there during this, and I need to decide if I want to pack my GWTS ears onto my limited-space luggage (I'm flying) to take advantage of this. If it's a 'stroll up and get a great spot 5 minutes before the fireworks' thing - that would be worth it to me.

Comment

During the winter GWTS viewing for fireworks was right where Main Street meets the hub...front and center
        Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

I wonder if I bought Glow with the show ears, got a good spot then took them off because they annoy me? hmmm... :yea:

Comment

Everybody around you will have them on, so that might not be the best choice.... I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the light-up ears, but seen in a mass, they're pretty neat.
            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

All kidding aside they are neat for somethings (like world of color) for Fantasmic though they're super annoying imo.

Comment

the show got cut off after about 4 minutes last night lol...sooo i don't think we'll have any reviews of the GWTS hats during Magical yet :/

Comment

Is this an all-new fireworks, or just the same Magical?

Comment

I think Glow with the Show detracts from the show experiences more than adding to them. I really wish that they would discontinue this already.
                    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by alphabassetgrrl View Post
                      Everybody around you will have them on, so that might not be the best choice.... I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the light-up ears, but seen in a mass, they're pretty neat.
                      Totally agree...a crowd with the glowing ears is awesome!
                      For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by wiigirl View Post
                        Totally agree...a crowd with the glowing ears is awesome!
                        Ditto...the passholder previews for both WOC and F! Were great, but with only a few scattered the effect is lost and it's just distracting.
                        Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X