Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland's Coffee

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Disneyland's Coffee

    So I've heard about the Market House on Main Street turning into a Starbucks and that kind of upsets me. I like the original coffee a lot better!

    So does that mean that all of Disneyland's coffee is going to be overran by Starbucks? Or will the Bakery still have the original coffee that they have always brewed? I'm not too sure if I'm the only one that cares about the coffee dilemma, but it actually does mean a lot to me.:blush:



  • #2
    sigpic@Illusion0fLife

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland's Coffee

      Wait.. Is it going to be only Starbucks Coffee at the Market House? Will they not have their own coffee and more importantly: Does this mean no more free refills with your receipt?!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland's Coffee

        Originally posted by YoItsLo View Post
        Wait.. Is it going to be only Starbucks Coffee at the Market House? Will they not have their own coffee and more importantly: Does this mean no more free refills with your receipt?!
        Yes, not at the Market Place, and no

        "If you were thinking, you wouldn't have thought that"




        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland's Coffee

          I'm happy to see the poo-poo coffee going to the wayside. Would have been nice for a more unique type of bean-house to be placed there, rather than the cookie cutter Starbucks, but hey, it could be worse.
          -Brian - Find me on Facebook

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland's Coffee

            Don't we already have a thread (or more) about this?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland's Coffee

              Originally posted by Zeth View Post
              So I've heard about the Market House on Main Street turning into a Starbucks and that kind of upsets me. I like the original coffee a lot better!

              So does that mean that all of Disneyland's coffee is going to be overran by Starbucks? Or will the Bakery still have the original coffee that they have always brewed? I'm not too sure if I'm the only one that cares about the coffee dilemma, but it actually does mean a lot to me.:blush:
              Unfortunately, Nescafe will still be served at other locations in the park. Fortunatley for you, the lines for it should be short with a superior alternative available at the Market House.
              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland's Coffee

                I used to make barrels of coffee while working at the Blue Bayou but can't think of the brand name. But it certainly smelled good and strong. I think it was some restaurant supply brand.
                I'll take a large Tea Cup with a side of Casey Jr. And when will all the construction finally end?

                )):smart:
                :smart::geek::geek::wave::wave:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland's Coffee

                  Originally posted by bayouguy View Post
                  I used to make barrels of coffee while working at the Blue Bayou but can't think of the brand name. But it certainly smelled good and strong. I think it was some restaurant supply brand.
                  I definitely would not want to drink coffee that was brewed in a barrel on the bayou.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disneyland's Coffee

                    Originally posted by ohmyjustin View Post
                    I definitely would not want to drink coffee that was brewed in a barrel on the bayou.
                    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disneyland's Coffee

                      Anybody know who provided coffee services before Nescafe? I enjoyed that brand, whatever it was.
                      ​ Yes

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Disneyland's Coffee

                        It's just going to annoy me when I see tons of Starbucks cups all over the parks. Their coffee isn't even that great either... but like calsig said, at least the lines will be short for the other coffee.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Disneyland's Coffee

                          I don't think the coffee will be served in Starbuck's cups; at least the coffee in DCA isn't.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Disneyland's Coffee

                            I think Nescafe is still going to sell the Disney branded coffee, Starbucks is only selling what they are making in the parks... But, I think they are replacing the coffee throughout the park and restaurants? (only my speculation)
                            Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
                            ‚Äč

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Disneyland's Coffee

                              Originally posted by Zeth View Post
                              It's just going to annoy me when I see tons of Starbucks cups all over the parks.
                              There aren't Starbucks cups all over CA Adventure. Why would there be at Disneyland?
                              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X