Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radiator Springs Black top extremly hot!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Radiator Springs Black top extremly hot!

I was over in Carsland yesterday and it seemed that this area was hotter than most areas of the park due to the black top...I know for looks they are trying to achieve the movie scene but why not add misters here and there to avoid employees getting heat stroke..

Re: Radiator Springs Black top extremly hot!

I wonder if maybe it's a little hotter right now since they just paved it. I don't remember it being overly hot last summer...
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by CassiefRN View Post
      I wonder if maybe it's a little hotter right now since they just paved it. I don't remember it being overly hot last summer...
      It was.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

And... there aren't that many mature trees to shade the street. Maybe they should sculpt some facade Radiator Springs/Carsland lore-proper trees to have along the street to break up the barrage from the sweltering sun.
        Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
        Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
        Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
        Neverland since 1996.
        ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

I agree with WildeNight that's it's more likely the absence of shade than anything else. If you go near Mater's Junkyard Jamboree where there are some trees and shade it's not so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by my03yellowv View Post
            I was over in Carsland yesterday and it seemed that this area was hotter than most areas of the park due to the black top...I know for looks they are trying to achieve the movie scene but why not add misters here and there to avoid employees getting heat stroke..

It's all part of the 'theming'. After all, isn't Radiator Springs somewhere in the middle of the southwestern desert?:sweat:
            "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Bring a water bottle or buy one of the misting squirt bottles and wear a hat. Easy as that.
              Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Carsland is definitely the best in the late afternoon/evening, when the sun starts to go down, and early morning.

Comment

It's hot in the desert and they don't have misters.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X