No announcement yet.

Anyone for a Sunday meet in the ESPN Zone?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone for a Sunday meet in the ESPN Zone?

With all the first anniversary MC stuff going on this Sunday, is anybody planning to duck over to the ESPN Zone between, say anytime 'tween 12 noon and 7pm...NFC and AFC title games? I am TIVO'ing, and you know its a big-time important thing when I'm not working, or on my couch for Championship Sunday...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Anyone for a Sunday meet in the ESPN Zone?

The schedule is tough for me, as I have to work the Monsters, Inc. Media event at Noon. But I have friends who hang out at the NHL Bar (the small bar closest to the AMC theaters on the lower level). I presume I will be there around 2:30.

As for the late game, the schedule has folks having dinner at Whitewater, followed by the Hearthstone. My guess, I wil be watching the end of the NFC game, if it is close (and I don't have access to the Monsters Inc party) at the Hearthstone, they have 2 TV's, and then you can just wait for the rest of the group to show up.....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.