This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 24 Hour Help

Ok so i will be there on the 24 hour mostorous summer kickoff.....Please dont try to talk me out of it me and my group know what were getting ourselves into. Im going for the experience and i fell like this is a special occasion especially since its my senior year and i want to do something special me and my friends ordered shirts and they should be ready by then. anyway point is i need helpful tips about best times to do certain things i have been to Disneyland many times but never for 24 hours, I know many of you went to the leap year event last year. What tips do you guys have for me? thank you and i appreciate all the help(Btw here are our shirts for that night)Click image for larger version

Name:	senior shirts.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	7372858
    Last edited by Fernando Mendez; 05-20-2013, 08:58 PM. Reason: Insert diffrent picture

Re: 24 Hour Help

Did you intentionally spell infinity with an I instead of Y?
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Be prepared to wait in line...a lot! I recommend seeing Billy Hill and the Hillbillies at midnight; that was pretty fun.

Comment

Bring lots of patience and you will have lots of fun. Try to pick out things to do you normally don't do to really make it special. Have a blast!!!!
        These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
        My company had a special night at the park
        WdW trip report with WWoHP
        NYE 2011 trip report
        Mice Chat 7th anniversary
        Leap year 24 hour report
        New DCA trip report
        NYE 2012
        HKDL trip report

Comment

Be patient and be nice to all of the cast members working that day/night. AND HAVE FUN

Comment

Don't forget about the Micechat Monorail Man Meetup. It sound like fun.
            Link: http://micechat.com/forums/contests-...post1056974523
            Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
            http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

The best thing is to pack your patience. A LOT of people will be there with you and you might think it will die down as the night goes on, but it won't. As long as you go in with the assumption that it will be as crowded as a busy summer day you should be fine.

Also, last year the fastpasses machines only gave out FPs up to the point where the park would normally close, so you won't be able to get a FP for Space Mountain at 2 am, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
                Be prepared to wait in line...a lot! I recommend seeing Billy Hill and the Hillbillies at midnight; that was pretty fun.
                Are they having more shows than whats listed on the schedule online. There it only shows them from 11:30 to 4:30. Is there any other entertainment offerings that you know of that aren't on the Disneyland website?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost View Post
                  Are they having more shows than whats listed on the schedule online. There it only shows them from 11:30 to 4:30. Is there any other entertainment offerings that you know of that aren't on the Disneyland website?
                  I found a schedule displaying everything they have a special monsters university light show at the castle at 2 am. I forgot what website it was but im sure you can find it on the internet by looking up Monstrous summer.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X