This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Backstage Pass Magazine

I used to get a magazine called Backstage Pass whenever I had an annual pass. I got a new pass back in February and haven't received one yet.

I called the AP hotline and they gave me someone to email. I got a response to the email and they said I needed to call the AP hotline to find out what happened.

Has anyone gotten a Backstage Pass magazine since February? Maybe there hasn't been once since I got my new AP. I'm just trying to get as much information as I can before trying to call/email again.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    Disneyland Blog Posts: http://findingmyinnerbombshell.com/tag/disneyland/

Re: Backstage Pass Magazine

I have been a ap holder for three years now. I have never gotten a magizine called the backstage pass

Comment

Yes, there's a new Backstage Pass that just came out.

The first year and a half I had my AP I didn't get these - I had to call Disneyland and it turned out they had the wrong address. They seem to be somewhat sporadic. I think in the last year and a half I've received two, plus the Disneyland photo book.
      Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

I did get one recently...maybe last week or the week before. It's not really a magazine, the last couple have been a calendar of a few months with a reminder to renew your pass online on every page. No articles. I flipped through it and tossed it...
        Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

For the last couple of year they have been doing it as a calendar and less of the magazine. Because of the Disney Park Blog and the D23 Expo having the articles being posted almost daily instead of monthly. The last time they did a magazine article was for WoC
          Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
          http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

I just got mine new one yesturday. I think they only do it twice a year.

Comment

I received mine on Monday.

Comment

Mine just came in the mail today.
                Matthew

Comment

backstage pass magazine? Since I got my pass in June 2012, I've only gotten two mini calendar books and the photo book. The photo book is the best one!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X