This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Grad night questions

1) We have hoppers for the day, then we are going to grad nite at DCA.... Can we go in and get a locker during normal business hours and the locker will still be ours during grad nite? Or will they clear the lockers like at the end of the day?

2) Where do chaperones hang out? we heard that we'd have a chaps only area, and we were wondering if anyone knows where our hang out is?

3) what rides, if any will be closed in DCA during Grad nite?

4) Other tips for chaperones?

Thanks. I'm a DLR expert, but I'm new to the grad nite deal.
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Re: Grad night questions

Originally posted by sleepybear View Post
    1) We have hoppers for the day, then we are going to grad nite at DCA.... Can we go in and get a locker during normal business hours and the locker will still be ours during grad nite? Or will they clear the lockers like at the end of the day?
    Choose a locker in DCA and you should be fine. I did not use one, but according to the material they gave out the lockers in DCA are available through Grad Nite activities.

2) Where do chaperones hang out? we heard that we'd have a chaps only area, and we were wondering if anyone knows where our hang out is?
    This year it is at the trattoria. There will caffeinated drinks and light snacks available. Enjoy. Some chaperones will stake out areas for the night to hang out and talk, read, grade papers and play games. Dress warmly, it can get cold.

3) what rides, if any will be closed in DCA during Grad nite?
    Everything should be open, unless there is an closure for some reason unrelated to Grad Nite. Or maybe related to Grad Nite shenanigans?

4) Other tips for chaperones?
    Expect long lines, a party atmosphere, loud music, and screaming teens. I was surprised to see police with what appeared to be drug sniffing dogs last week, but I certainly didn't disapprove.

Comment

When I was a CM, long ago, the rumor among CMs was the closer the high school was to DL, the more trouble, more rowdy the kids were. The farther away a school was, the better the kids behaved at Grad Night.

Too bad the chaperon area isn't the Cove Bar.
      Jeff made me famous!
      From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Grade Papers?? Ohhh Hell no.
        To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X