Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had their pics accepted for the 50th?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had their pics accepted for the 50th?

I haven't received any feedback from DL since I submitted my pics for the "Happiest Faces on Earth" promotion....

Anyone out there received confirmation that their pics will be used? If so, when did you receive it, and do they indicate where in the park the pics will be?

The initial e-mail said they would reply to those pics accepted by "spring"... so I imagine it may not have happened yet.

Just curious....

I started a thread on this a few days ago and no one has heard anything yet- I am sure we will hear about it when those emails start coming in- how many pics did you send in?
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I sent in about 10 pictures. If one of them is not accepted I'll be - well very unhappy.
      What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

I sent in a few as well...I haven't gotten confirmation, but then again, it would go home since technically my mom sent them in.
        My mind won't rest
        and I don't sleep
        Not even in my dreams...
        -"If You Ever Did Believe"
        written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
        1985-2005

Comment

like I said before either Disney will tell all of you that they were used and not tell you where *because they didnt use them and they just wanna make you happy* Or.... they will just not tell anyone LOL and you'll spend your whole day at the park trying to find your pic
          Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

I tried going thru their website like 10 different times to send pics and I could never get them to go thru... :confused: :confused: :confused:
            A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

Pics for the 50th

I received an email today, thanking me for our submissions. The email said that location of selected photos would be forwarded to us in early May...no real confirmation, however, that any of our shots were accepted....film at 11.
              ....it all began with a Mouse...

Comment

I received the e-mail thank you as well yesterday.

I couldn't tell if that meant they used them or not.

But since they said they would contact me in May, I wondered if that meant prior to the 5th? We are leaving the 6th for Disneyland.
                Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

The kind of sad thing is some of the collages are placed in sich a way that you won't be able to see your pictures anyways if they are in them (i.e. buzz, pooh)

Hopefully at least one of my pictures will be somewhere I can see it.

Makes me wonder why they are going through the trouble of notifying everyone where there pictures are.
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

i sent in about 10 pictures . . . i got an email the other day saying that they're working on the collages and they'll contact me in early may . . . so hopefully i'll have atleast one in there

two collages have already gone up . . . i have pictures of them

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X