Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our New DLR Boss

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Other] Our New DLR Boss

    I met Michael Colglazier today. I had already clocked out, and was hanging out with Farley The Fiddler at the Big Thunder Ranch petting zoo. And in walk Michael and Tony Baxter - no nametags, no entourage. I already like my new boss' style!

  • #2
    Re: Our New DLR Boss

    Cool! He surprised us at the Micechat anniversary breakfast and handed out classic Golden Horseshoe Review CDs to everyone in attendance back in January. He does seem cool.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Our New DLR Boss

      It's great when a boss makes a positive first impression. Definitely starts things out on the right foot.

      Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Our New DLR Boss

        Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
        It's great when a boss makes a positive first impression. Definitely starts things out on the right foot.
        Yes indeed; if he can actually earn the respect of the CMs, it'll go a long way toward overall guest satisfaction.......and ultimately, higher profit.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Our New DLR Boss

          Originally posted by micromind View Post
          Yes indeed; if he can actually earn the respect of the CMs, it'll go a long way toward overall guest satisfaction.......and ultimately, higher profit.
          Happy employees = happy customers. A very good point! Hopefully this is a sign that he feels this is the way to run things.

          Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
          KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Our New DLR Boss

            Originally posted by Cowboy Jim View Post
            And in walk Michael and Tony Baxter - no nametags, no entourage. I already like my new boss' style!
            Like I said, even though Tony retired as Senior Vice President, his influence is not lost from Disney. Internal politics at its best.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X