This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Dinglehopper?

Does anybody know if they are selling Dinglehoppers in Cali Adventure? I know they are for new Fantasy land and was hoping they were also selling them in California.
    sigpic

Re: Dinglehopper?

I'm 95% sure I have seen them in the little store in Paradise Pier that focuses on Little Mermaid merch, just across from the Little Mermaid ride.

(for reference for everyone, if you remember in the film how Ariel tried to brush her hair with a fork - well, they sell giant fork hairbrushes, and those are dinglehoppers)

Click image for larger version

Name:	uts444444LARGE-600x428.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	7351514
    Last edited by Malina; 06-21-2013, 12:11 AM.
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

Yes. They still sold them, at least as of May.
      Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
      Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
      Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
      Neverland since 1996.
      ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Originally posted by WildeNight View Post
        Yes. They still sold them, at least as of May.
        Yay!! I hope so. I was there in February and didn't see any, hopefully they will be selling them next month.
        sigpic

Comment

I was having lunch at Ariel's Grotto with my family. When the waitress cleared the plates she took my fork. The waitress brought out dessert and asked if we needed anything else. I told her that I could use a dinglehopper. She gave me the most confused look and said "Sorry?". My wife told her that I needed a fork. I thought that of ALL places Ariel's Grotto would know about the dinglehopper!

Comment

Originally posted by bwillard View Post
            I was having lunch at Ariel's Grotto with my family. When the waitress cleared the plates she took my fork. The waitress brought out dessert and asked if we needed anything else. I told her that I could use a dinglehopper. She gave me the most confused look and said "Sorry?". My wife told her that I needed a fork. I thought that of ALL places Ariel's Grotto would know about the dinglehopper!
            Wow, that's disappointing. They should definitely know what a Dinglehopper is at Ariel's Grotto. Sad.
            sigpic

Comment

That's pretty cool. Do they sell snarfblats that make fine music too?

Comment

Those are adorable! Wish they'd had them in February!
                "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Originally posted by bwillard View Post
                  that reminds me of when we got on many adventures of winnie the pooh for the first time with my son. he SO wanted a heffalump doll and i asked the CM's on the attraction if they knew if the treehouse store had one. Both the CM's on the ride and in the store didnt know what a heffalump was. so dissapointing. i felt like going to city hall about that one.

Comment

You can also get dinglehoppers free at any restaurant!

Ba dum tchh.

Comment

I know, I was there February and they didn't have them. I hope they do next month. Keeping my fingers crossed.
                      sigpic

Comment

I checked on it today and they have them at the Embarcadero shop.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X