Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] What new land would you like to see??

With all these rumors and ideas about what new lands there could be what would you personally like to see? Like I've said before many times, I really want a Wreck It Ralph land to replace A Bugs Land.

Re: What new land would you like to see??

really, i dont want to see any. i like it how it is in DL

Comment

Originally posted by gtsouthard View Post
      really, i dont want to see any. i like it how it is in DL
      this, instead Disney should be adding new attractions to the lands already established

Comment

If they were to add a new land, which I really do not want, I would want ti to be...

An-Original-Idea-Not-Based-Off-Of-Any-Other-Franchise-Land

That would be ideal.

Total Tender Rides: 20
        Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
        Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
        Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

For DCA, something based on California.

For Disneyland, no new lands, just work on Frontierland and Tomorrowland.

For park Three: Star Wars Land

Comment

Originally posted by disneydisneygeek View Post
            With all these rumors and ideas about what new lands there could be what would you personally like to see? Like I've said before many times, I really want a Wreck It Ralph land to replace A Bugs Land.
            Disneyland is not a video game like Roller Coaster Tycoon, where you plop things around randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
              If they were to add a new land, which I really do not want, I would want ti to be...

An-Original-Idea-Not-Based-Off-Of-Any-Other-Franchise-Land

That would be ideal.
              I agree completely. But of those original ideas, I tend to think more in terms of environment. I think something along the lines of a New England seaport village, or London or something.
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                Disneyland is not a video game like Roller Coaster Tycoon, where you plop things around randomly.
                And this is still just micechat, so this is really all for fun.

Though on topic, I have always wanted a San Francisco themed land to go into DCA. I'd want there to be a Chinatown alley way, a main street that resembles the turn of the century or 20s San Francisco, and an E ticket Alcatraz boat ride. I'd want it to be a very quaint land, much like Nw Orleans Square. I'd also want it to either replace a bugs land, or go in the area between a bugs land ToT, and RSR.

Comment

Originally posted by frankiefalzon View Post
                  And this is still just micechat, so this is really all for fun.
                  OK But for fun, explain how WRECK IT RALPH fits the California theme.

Comment

^ Idk hahah I guess the same way monsters inc fits in(it doesn't haha) I always think if not Californa Adventures it could maybe have a attraction replace innoventions.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                      OK But for fun, explain how WRECK IT RALPH fits the California theme.
                      I assumed the wreck it Ralph comment was a joke, sort of like monstropolis in the backlot and a planes overlay in condor flats.

Comment

I would want a mini land in DCA where Monster's inc is dedicated to Walt's original characters in B&W. All the buildings and walk around characters would be in B&W as well. Instead of the Door coaster they want to make maybe they could make it after plane crazy.
                        These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                        My company had a special night at the park
                        WdW trip report with WWoHP
                        NYE 2011 trip report
                        Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                        Leap year 24 hour report
                        New DCA trip report
                        NYE 2012
                        HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
                          I would want a mini land in DCA where Monster's inc is dedicated to Walt's original characters in B&W. All the buildings and walk around characters would be in B&W as well. Instead of the Door coaster they want to make maybe they could make it after plane crazy.
                          I like the idea of using the classic characters in this location too. But I'm not big on the black and white especially outside. Inside an attraction it could work, but I think it would look really weird, especially right next to normal Hollywood Blvd.

I proposed an attraction featuring a bunch of Walt's classic characters for an armchair imagineering contest which you can see here....http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ition-2-a.html
                          The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                          -Walt Disney

Comment

discovery bay in place of the autopia/submarine/motor boat area. i think it would be a nice transition between tomorrowland and fantasyland, and it could utilize the bay.

Comment

Originally posted by thedustycoyote View Post
                              discovery bay in place of the autopia/submarine/motor boat area. i think it would be a nice transition between tomorrowland and fantasyland, and it could utilize the bay.
                              Personally, I think those are good places to leave alone for now and keep available for long term future redevelopment and expansion of TL and FL. DL has limited space and needs room for future attractions, it doesn't need a new land because TL and FL both have plenty of opportunity for expansion.

I love the Discovery Bay concept, but I don't think it would make a good transition between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland. If they had fully embraced the TL98 concept it could have worked, but they have been stripping that away for years. Discovery Bay would work much better it the location it was designed to go. It makes a much more natural transition between Frontierland and Fantasyland. It would also work well in DCA, I'd love to see a reinvented version of something like it replace Bug's Land and the remaining parking lot.
                              The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                              -Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X