This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] In Thousands of Sparking Lights

So if a new Electrical style parade makes it way to Disneyland what ideas for floats would you like to see? I would like to see a Rapunzel/princess float where her hair glows like in the movie.

Re: In Thousands of Sparking Lights

1 or 2 floats dedicated to all things Pixar then everything else Disney stuff.
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

I think it's safe to say that the electrical parade will not be returning to Disneyland anytime soon. The Magic Kingdom just destroyed the floats from SpectroMagic and the electrical parade is to go under refurbishment once Festival of Fantasy comes online. Magic Kingdom park plans to run the electrical parade for a couple more years.

Comment

It needs to include Tinkerbell whatever it winds up being and we should get the MSEP back for the 60th imo.

Comment

The need to keep the Pete's Dragon float. It is the best one in the parade.
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by Jayce View Post
            It needs to include Tinkerbell whatever it winds up being and we should get the MSEP back for the 60th imo.
            They do include it now a lot more prominently, replacing the Blue Fairy as the grand marshall. Until 2009, Tinker Bell was only spotted flying around on the pirate ship float meant to represent the Peter Pan scene.
            My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
            2. Pirates of the Caribbean
            3. Splash Mountain
            4. Mad Tea Party
            5. Peter Pan's Flight
            6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X