This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Gumball Rally 2013

For all you fellow Gumball racers, this was our experience at this year's race, hope you enjoy! For those of you who haven't competed, we hope to see you next year!

Re: Gumball Rally 2013

Oh, I remember your video from last year! It was absolutely amazing and hilarious! I'm so glad you decided to do another one for this year. I cracked up when the video got to IASW because I remember it was the exact same faces you guys had in last year's video ) Anyways, thanks for sharing and congrats on placing 6th! Hope to see you guys next year!
    My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

Oh my gosh you two cracked me up!! Love your expressions on Small World lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. Congrats on 6th place! We got 10th place this year, I see our team in your video.
        FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Comment

Originally posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
          Oh, I remember your video from last year! It was absolutely amazing and hilarious! I'm so glad you decided to do another one for this year. I cracked up when the video got to IASW because I remember it was the exact same faces you guys had in last year's video ) Anyways, thanks for sharing and congrats on placing 6th! Hope to see you guys next year!
          Oh my goodness, we certainly remember Team ATAK! How could we possibly forget those absolutely amazing logos? We were so impressed with them! Thank you for the awesome feedback on our videos and we will most definitely see you next year, can't wait!

Comment

So much fun, I watched the whole video.

I want to experience the gumball rally!

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJanes View Post
              Oh my goodness, we certainly remember Team ATAK! How could we possibly forget those absolutely amazing logos? We were so impressed with them! Thank you for the awesome feedback on our videos and we will most definitely see you next year, can't wait!
              Aw, you are too kind! Thank you so much! We aren't 100% if we're all coming back, but we sure hope so!
              My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

You two ladies are always entertaining and very beautiful.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Hey, Thats us...Quack Attack Strikes Back at the end. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Ah, again you didn't disappoint with your expressions riding Small World. Hope to see you again in 2014.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X