This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News DCA "C - A - L - I - F - O - R - N - I - A" At State Fair Of CA

For those missing the DCA "C - A - L - I - F - O - R - N - I - A" Letters, @StateFairCA tweeted that they are being put up today!

Come check out the installation of the Disney CALIFORNIA letters at Cal Expo! #California #StateFairCA #Disney #CalExpo #Iconic #July
    Video:
    https://vine.co/v/hat05ItiMw9
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: DCA "C - A - L - I - F - O - R - N - I - A" At State Fair Of CA

That is a perfect use for them. I hope to make it up to the State Fair. It's ever so appropriate of a final resting place/photo op for them.
    Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

But people may see this walking in and hoping to ride the Maliboomer and Super Star Limo!

Comment

those things are gonna get run over within a year. why so close to the road?
        Last edited by gtsouthard; 07-01-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
          But people may see this walking in and hoping to ride the Maliboomer and Super Star Limo!
          My nomination for Post Of The Day!

:thumbup:
          Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Don't you have to stand farther away to capture all the letters?

Comment

Makes me wonder what happened to the Maliboomer.
              DisneyTwins
              Since May 2003

Comment

Oh, right in front of the main gates, eh? Interesting. I thought they were gonna put them off on some grassy hill or something. Look forward to seeing it in person this year at the fair (if I even MAKE it to the fair this year, what with this unrelenting godawful heat!! ).

Comment

Originally posted by gtsouthard View Post
                  those things are gonna get run over within a year. why so close to the road?
                  It's a drop-off area, it's quite a bit away from the real road...

Comment

Huge C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A letters going up at Cal Expo - Our Region - The Sacramento Bee

Story from SacBee.

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
                      Oh, right in front of the main gates, eh? Interesting. I thought they were gonna put them off on some grassy hill or something. Look forward to seeing it in person this year at the fair (if I even MAKE it to the fair this year, what with this unrelenting godawful heat!! ).
                      They didn't put it on the hill because they figured they might cause distraction to traffic on the freeway/etc. Therefore they're tucked away from the road being at the front gate area.

Comment

I miss these letters SO much. I wish they had incorporated them back in DCA somehow.
                        Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Eh, I still think they should have put those letters in the sand on some beach. It would have been perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
                            Eh, I still think they should have put those letters in the sand on some beach. It would have been perfect

I could see that working IF they were halfway covered up with sand, like the Statue of Liberty in Planet of the Apes!
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Wonder if they sent the Christmas and Halloween cover.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X