This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your idea of a Fireworks Spectacular.

If you had your own Firework display syncronized to music at Disneyland how would you have it set up, where in Disneyland would you have it? and what music would you use?:sc:

Re: Your idea of a Fireworks Spectacular.

What about a romantic themed fireworks display? Especially with Valentine's Day coming up. Using all the love songs from Disney movies like Kiss the Girl and Someday my Prince will come, Once Upon a Dream, Etc. I have no imagination as far as what kinds of fireworks to use. But I think that could be cool. I am sure other people have better ideas than me.
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

it would consist of me and d-kat singing the song, luvsongthatneverends flying around as tink, and our official firework of micechat providing the pyrotechic splendor.
      MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

i can't imagine it being any better than it is currently

Comment

agreed with squinky, they put many element of F!, which are elements of everything else, into remember. Between the flame throwers, lazers, etc., it has a great variety.

Comment

Actually, you can see my idea of the perfect Fireworks Spectacular right now. (Just show up at DL on a day with no winds.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X