No announcement yet.

Remembering My First Meet - WOW

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering My First Meet - WOW

For those of you who just can't get enough of the First Anniversary bash, I have my own perspective to share.
    For me, it's my first chance to meet my new MiceChat friends.
    And for me, a rather emotional homecoming after ten years away from the park I grew up loving, working in, taking great pride in.
    So after the picnic area gathering, we leave the cares of the day behind...

And before we got on the train, I got to meet the "Wolfpack"...Wolfy, and the Wolfette, and Mr. Lightyear...smiling even before his Seahawks won...

Later in the day, I posed for a picture, and honest Wolfette, I'm big, but loveable when you get to know me...

Amyway, after the train it was time for breakfast at RiverBelle Terrace. And no, I'm not normally in the habit of taking pictures of my food before I eat it. This time, I saw an idol - and an avatar in the making.

Aaah, nothing like fine dining on a Sunday morning with new friends named "Morrigoon" and "Fishbulb"...

That "Fishbulb" guy gets around...table-hopper...

And it was my distinct pleasure to sit next to a man with great wisdom and stories. A man who simply needs no introduction. Which is good because like many others I couldn't remember screen or real names :beg:

Clearly, one of the highlights of my day was the time I got to spend with Morrigoon - a high-stickin' check-um-into the boards gal if ever I met one...

She's not bad, even for a USC type.
    And I've always been a villains fan, 'specially when they are as nice and pretty as this one -

At the noon meet, DustySage was all about handing out pins - and doing whatever it took to be the man of the hour.

And long before the end of the day, before the cake was cut, before the group shot even, Sage and Fishbulb, two of the great visionaries of their time, were just overcome by the moment...

And finally, a giant among men...(posing for a before picture in the weight loss group thread)...takes his place among the giants of his day.

Well, if you haven't already turned to another thread after that one...
    It was a great day for me...great to meet so many MCers...great to get back to the park...great to hoist a cool one at the Rainforest with Lightyear when his Seahawks won (Wolfy, the cat-fancier Panther fan, nowhere to be seen). Just sorry that I missed the cake thing and the night-time meets but...I tried.
    Thanks again to all who make it possible...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Remembering My First Meet - WOW

Thanks love the pictures

Barry, thanks for sharing your pics! It was great to meet you and it looks like you had a great time!

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

I saw you trying to meet everyone. I think you missed me though. maybe next time. Great pics. I hope to see you at another meet.
        Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Yah Barry, awesome time, i learned alot and enjoyed chatting with you, glad to see you got home ok! See you next time!
          Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

I'm so glad you went to the meet. I understand that is was quite an occasion for you. MC'rs are great, I hope you make the meets a regular activity on you r busy schedule.
            Your pics are great, thanks for sharing!

Great wrap-up! The poster whose name you forgot is Lost Boy.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

It was great to meet you, I hope you'll come to the meets more often now that you know some of us. Great pics and thank you for the kind words!

Thank you, I enjoyed this pictures so much! and I am glad you had a wonderful time!

Great photos! Don't be a stranger

What is, is... What is not, is not.

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Great pictures Barry. It was great getting to meet you on Sunday.

Aren't we fun?

Wonderful thread and wonderful pictures. Just another example of how MiceChat has enriched all of our lives.
                          Walt Disney World Vacation
                          Jan 31, 2016 - February 6, 2016

It was great to meet you! Love the pics
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

LOL awesome having breakfast with you Mr. Barry!!!! Thanks for posting the great pics! hehe love that last one !
                              I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.