Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is it time to replace Toontown?

I think this area needs to be removed and either expand a land into that area, or create something else. It doesn't offer much TBH.

Re: Is it time to replace Toontown?

It actually offers a lot. If you venture back there you will find it's busy and full of people. It's one of the best themed areas in the park IMO. You get a chance to meet Mickey and Minnie which both carry long lines. The two actual ride type attractions are both decent for kids and adults to share. There are other lands in DL that need attention before Toontown needs to be replaced or refurb'd
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

Not so much to replace, as to update. Refurbish it, make it look pretty again.
      sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LordVader View Post
        Not so much to replace, as to update. Refurbish it, make it look pretty again.
        I argee maybe a Toon Town 2.0! haha just a little renovation would be nice
        To all who come to this Happy Place.... WELCOME šoš
        -ig: thelipsticklizz tw:lipsticklizz

Comment

Yes, refurbishment and a new attraction would go along way for Toontown. It is pretty similar to Bear Country before Splash Mountain right now, nice area of the park but the dead end design prevents many people from going there. If Toontown had a major attraction to anchor the land, it could become one of the most popular Disneyland lands!
          sigpic

Comment

I believe they should expand it or make a Toontown 2.0. What I would like to see is the houses becoming like the ones they had in Disney World. Like you could see their rooms and everything like that. Also the Goofy's should become like Goofy's Play and Paint House. That would be fun. I would also like to see more characters at Toontown. Like scrooge, professor von drake and more.

Comment

I would love an expanded and improved Toontown, with another solid ride for everyone (no a children's ride), and more references to classic Disney cartoon shorts. Oh, and MORE JESSICA RABBIT.

Comment

Definitely TLC, not removal.
                "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Have the monsters inc demolition crew come in and erect Monsteropolis....

Comment

I agree. I think it just needs a new updated look.
                    Missing Disneyland!

Comment

Bring back the Jolly Trolley. It's fun, it bounces alot.

Comment

I think it needs a complete makeover, new coat of paint, turn Gadget's Go Coaster into a Mickey and Friends coaster or a Fab Five Coaster. I would love to see the houses redone, and move all of the characters to their houses for meet n greet's. Like Mickey in his house with Pluto, Minnie in hers, Donald Duck on his boat, Daisy Duck have a house next door, Goofy in his house, and Chip N Dale in theirs. This would be three fold, give new life to Toontown, make it easier to find these characters, and not only that it would help clear the congestion on Main Street caused by the characters.

Comment

Many of the long long characters should be in Toontown as well. Such as Ludwig Von Drake, Scrooge, Roger Rabbit, I wouldn't mind Jessica being there either, if she was a face character of course.
                          sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Maybe its time to say "don't enter if you're not bringing in a kid".

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X