Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food Pictures From My Last Disney Trip (July 5 - 9)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Food Pictures From My Last Disney Trip (July 5 - 9)

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

Re: Food Pictures From My Last Disney Trip (July 5 - 9)

What a plethora of amazing food pictures!
    Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Comment

Food pix are the best! Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Great photographs.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

YUM!!! YOU ARE MAKING ME HUNGRY, LOL!!!! :lol: Fantastic food pictures!
          I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
          - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I think the only thing in all of your pictures that I have tried before is the corn dog! I look forward to hearing what you thought of the different items.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I love taking photographs, especially of food. I will be writing reviews on all the different things pictured above. Some things were great like the Fried Pickles and Chili Burger. After trying the much hyped Plaza Inn Chicken I can agree the chicken was good, not fantastic. And then there was the regrettable Chocolate Cherry Coke. They use dark chocolate syrup when making it. It literally tastes like a liquid tootsie roll. I'll try the PB&J Soda next time.

Anyway detailed reviews to come.
              "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

Comment

Excellent food photos! I've never tried/seen some of the foods you posted before at the DLR. I'm going to have to try some of them the next time I go. Thanks for sharing!
                My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

Great food photos, outstanding.
                  They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Holy gluten batman! Even though all that food looks so good, my stomach is in knots. I dream of the day I can gorge and not have a care in the world!

Facebook me!
                    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

@Izzy I understand what you mean. I am in the process of eating healthier and exercising more to lose a bit of weight. Even brought a scale with my family to the hotel room. Over the five days I was there I only gained 3 pounds consuming the above, and averaged about 7 miles of walking each day at the parks.

Comment

I LOVE food photos!!! Can't wait for the reviews. I have discovered so many new favorites thanks to posts like this. Thank you!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                        KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

These are some really awesome photos, and a few items I never even knew they had! Love this thread. Thank you so much for sharing.
                          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by OswaldTheRabbit View Post
                            Thanks everyone. I love taking photographs, especially of food. I will be writing reviews on all the different things pictured above. Some things were great like the Fried Pickles and Chili Burger. After trying the much hyped Plaza Inn Chicken I can agree the chicken was good, not fantastic. And then there was the regrettable Chocolate Cherry Coke. They use dark chocolate syrup when making it. It literally tastes like a liquid tootsie roll. I'll try the PB&J Soda next time.

Anyway detailed reviews to come.
                            I am really looking forward to reading and hearing more. It's been 22 years since I have been to Disneyland. I live in Adelaide, South Australia and its less than three weeks until I fly over to visit. I'm really excited. The chocolate cherry coke looked divine and I want to try it. Now I read you mention pb&j soda. I assume that's peanut butter and jam soft drink? There are so many thing I can't wait to see and do though I am limited. I honestly can't wait and I'm noting things down as I see recommendations. So yeah thank you for the awesome pics!

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X