This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Pics from Sunday - From Fastpassmountain

The amazing pictures thus far have been too numerous to count. Rather than be redundant with group shots that have been posted, I've selected just a few pics of the various meets throughout the day as a compliment to all that is already out there. Enjoy!

Mark Twain Meet - 'cheekin & NNL pose amid TicToc, Where's Barbie?, Fishbulb, Dustysage, Disneyphile, Monorailman, Brerfan (sp.), JimminyCricketFan, and others...

Fishbulb and MonorailMan load up on APs before a Space Mt. Fastpass Run...

Noon Meet Spectacle - DemiGod (blocking Grumpy4) snaps a shot of the ever-famous MAC the Chicken while Chernabog gets a hug from Pixie Chick.

Both E-ticket and O-Nut (background right) behold the nourishment of the Plaza Inn's greasy, yet yummy lunch offerings...

Pinocchio and a DL CM admire the Micechat Business Card!

DisneyKat recreates her infamous avatar while Cuzco (l) and E-ticket (r) react with horror (okay, maybe not).

Last edited by fastpassmountain; 01-24-2006, 11:18 AM.

Re: More Pics from Sunday - From Fastpassmountain

Those are great, F! I'm a little frighted at Kat, however. She looks like she's going parrana on E's head!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Hey now.......I'm not all that scary.....sometimes...sorta.

love the pics!!!!
      Katie :yea:
      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Well I really wasnt reacting to the toxic cake because I wasnt at the b-day celebration, that was me mid chew at lunch. HOWEVER, I have had that "cake" and it is bad. Bad bad bad!!!! Basically the "cake" tastes like Satan.

I do love the first pict on the Twain and that NNL and DBCheekin' are the only ones looking up. I love them!

Comment

Great pics!! Good to see you again!!
          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
          I bring the magic!!!
          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I should have realized that the pic was from lunch by the lack of frosting faces and party hats. I must have assumed it was the B-day cake decorating because of the priceless expressions. It does taste like Satan-- thanks for the proper adjetive.

I was trying to take a candid from the 2nd level of Twain, but NNL/T. were too busy trying to pose...

Originally posted by Olympicnut
            Well I really wasnt reacting to the toxic cake because I wasnt at the b-day celebration, that was me mid chew at lunch. HOWEVER, I have had that "cake" and it is bad. Bad bad bad!!!! Basically the "cake" tastes like Satan.

I do love the first pict on the Twain and that NNL and DBCheekin' are the only ones looking up. I love them!

Comment

Is that what DKat was doing back there?! I couldn't even tell from my vantage-point. Had I known, I would've looked far more horrified!
              "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

aww NNL and I are just a couple of hams. We thought you were taking our picture. haha. it's still a great capture of the moment though. great pics!
                Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Comment

Great pics! Thanks for sharing, was nice chatting with you, if only briefly!
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Thanks for the pictures
                    :crazylegs

Comment

I carried my camera around all day and only managed a couple of good pictures. Here is our #1 man, Dusty Sage on the bow of the Mark Twain looking out for us as always. Thanks for a great day Dusty, MM and all the other leaders of the Mice Club.:wave:

Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I loved the pictures!! thank you so much!!!

Comment

Lost Boy... pic so big, I was wondering who tied up Dusty for a hanging as I scrolled down to see it! lol
                          -Tim

Comment

I forgot to resize the picture and by the time I realized that, it was too late. He was standing right next to me and I just took the pic. He looked so cool and handsome just standing there like some ship captain looking out to see what was ahead. I like Dusty and think he is the perfect administrator for Mice Chatters.
                            Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Thanks for pics FastpassMountain! It was great to meet up with you on the Mark Twain and in the evening at the Hearthstone.
                              Great Pictures and thank you for sharing!
                              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X