Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland to get the rumor changes to TDL Jungle Cruse?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland to get the rumor changes to TDL Jungle Cruse?

Inside the Magic is revealing that some interesting changes to the Tokyo Disneyland Jungle Cruse are coming. Changes included musical score and a special night version?

Jungle Cruise to receive modern update with new effects, music, and special night adventure at Tokyo Disneyland | Inside the Magic

In addition, a specially written musical soundtrack will be heard throughout the attraction for the first time in any Jungle Cruise ride worldwide. An after-dark only “night cruise” will provide a unique take on the jungle adventure.

New to the attraction will be a startling encounter with one of the “animal spirit guardians” in the ruins of a lost jungle temple.
    I love the idea of both a night version and music, do you think these concepts might come to California?

Re: Disneyland to get the rumor changes to TDL Jungle Cruse?

I hope so but I doubt it. Usually Tokyo Disneyland gets exclusive content that never shows up at any of the other parks.

Comment

Highly doubt it. The Disney Company doesn't really have anything to do with Tokyo's parks. They do their own thing.
      Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

The changes to the Tokyo script would reflect the Shinto beliefs prevalent in Japan, which basically say everything has a spirit to be honored.

Comment

Why mess with the JC? It's pretty much perfect as-is.
          Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Originally posted by AtomicBear View Post
            Inside the Magic is revealing that some interesting changes to the Tokyo Disneyland Jungle Cruse are coming. Changes included musical score and a special night version?

Jungle Cruise to receive modern update with new effects, music, and special night adventure at Tokyo Disneyland | Inside the Magic

I love the idea of both a night version and music, do you think these concepts might come to California?
            Never start a changed jungle cruise thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by jasmineray View Post
              Highly doubt it. The Disney Company doesn't really have anything to do with Tokyo's parks. They do their own thing.
              Everything is still designed and approved by Disney.

Comment

I sure hope not. I love the Jungle Cruise.
                Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                  Everything is still designed and approved by Disney.
                  The difference is that TDL actually funds projects and wants to wow their guests.

In Anaheim, it's "what can we get for (paltry sum of money) that will entice bored APs to go into the park once or twice? And generate endless discussion on message boards?"

In Florida, it's "shut up you, you get unimaginative, broken garbage festooned with character meet and greets and horrid lines. No money for you! Good enough is good enough, after all, these suckers keep coming to see broken things."

Comment

I wish they would update Disneyland's too. I always skip this ride and none of my friends care for it either.

Comment

I mean I'd love it if Jungle Cruise got an update...especially having two versions of the ride would really make it something I'd go on much more
                      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by second blue teacup View Post
                        The difference is that TDL actually funds projects and wants to wow their guests.

In Anaheim, it's "what can we get for (paltry sum of money) that will entice bored APs to go into the park once or twice? And generate endless discussion on message boards?"

In Florida, it's "shut up you, you get unimaginative, broken garbage festooned with character meet and greets and horrid lines. No money for you! Good enough is good enough, after all, these suckers keep coming to see broken things."
                        It's not that cut and dry. There is a bit of arm twisting to make Tokyo spend more because Disney profits more when they do because they must hire Walt Disney Imagineering.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X