Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted Mansion Holiday...gone for good?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion Holiday...gone for good?

I'm in desperate need of some info. a co-worker came into my office about 30 minutes ago and said that he had heard that Tim Burton might be cutting ties with Disney completely and that this will affect the Haunted Mansion Holiday.

Does anyone know if there's any truth to this? He said he read about it on visionsfantastic, but after a thorough check, I couldn't see any articles about this.

Honestly, the thought of not having Jack's version of the Haunted Mansion during the Holidays is enough to make me cry until the end of days.

If anyone has any info. on this, please let me know.
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Re: Haunted Mansion Holiday...gone for good?

Purly rumor, and lets hope it stays that way.

Comment

So far just a widespread rumor. NBC is a Touchstone film, so I wouldn't think it would make a difference what the relationship with Burton is.
      Mike

Comment

Check out this thread:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18088

Comment

Captain EO,

Thanks for that thread link. I suppose it must just be rumors for right now.
          Hope I didn't start a panic... but again, thanks for the info. everyone!
          I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X