This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] NEW Indy Effect

The buzz on Twitter is that there is suppose to be a new effect in Indiana Jones Adventure. Anyone confirm nor deny this that is there today?
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: NEW Indy Effect

What new effect for IJA? Could you please elaborate or be more specific about the effect?

Because, I don't use Twitter.

Could it be the lightning strobe effects during the scene at the Gates of Doom with Indy holding the gates?

http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

Comment

Not sure, it has to do with Mara, The Disney Parks Blog posted this little teaser today:

New Curse Unleashed on Indiana Jones Adventure – You’ll never look at Mara the same way again! Come experience the classic attraction for yourself starting today.
      http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/08/enjoy-the-last-few-weeks-of-summer-at-disneyland-resort-with-new-magic-at-indiana-jones-adventure-and-more/

Comment

Texture projection mapping on Mara's face... and a new voice for Mara, too. Don't knock it until you've experienced it and let the changes settle in, please!
        I believe I chose the life of a tomb raider, because
        I'm addicted to the excitement that comes when life hangs in the balance.
        Famous last words.

Comment

Want to see! Go people, video!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

Going tomorrow, so I'll see if it's true
            Met Anna and Elsa over 1100 times and not afraid to admit it. Just let it go

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheImagineer

Comment

via Disneylandlive on twitter

MT: “@guyselga: The new effect on Mara is working and it’s awesome. It it’s one of those projection lighting transformation effects.”

Comment

A video has been posted! (Via @TouringPlans, via @GuySelga on Twitter):

<font size="3"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms"><font color="#800000"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cEvWu59jqA&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;a" target="_blank">
                Indiana Jones Adventure Maras New Lighting Effects - YouTube

EDIT: If a Mod out there reads this, can you change this from "Rumor" to "News" for me! Thanks!
                Last edited by The Disney Ninja; 08-14-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

VIDEO:

I totally dig the new effect, not sure about the voice though.

~

Comment

I was hoping, that they would make use of the smoke effect the Tokyo version has.
                    Be Cool Stay in School!
                    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

OMG! It's amazing! Although the voice isn't exactly as good as the original, I can live with it. I would've prefer it if it sounded more like the Cave of Wonders from Aladdin (wouldn't that be an interesting crossover)
                      Met Anna and Elsa over 1100 times and not afraid to admit it. Just let it go

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheImagineer

Comment

Looks great. I wonder what else they are going to change.
                        Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

It looks ok, but it doesn't seem like anything to jump up and down about. I'll have to see it in person on my next visit.
                          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I think any time Disney pluses any attraction when they really don't need to is a reason to jump up and down.

~

Comment

It's a nice little addition. It removes those flashy eyes with had a tendency to break.
                              DisneyTwins
                              Since May 2003

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X