This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question about Club 33 application

I have a coworker who is interested about applying for a Club 33 membership (I think he's a bit unrealistic, myself). Does anyone know anything about initial and annual costs? I know the waiting list is years long, and there's no telling when a spot will open up, but I thought I'd get any info for him that I could. I'd love it, but the cost is way out of my league.........

Re: Question about Club 33 application

Originally posted by tgdiver View Post
    I have a coworker who is interested about applying for a Club 33 membership (I think he's a bit unrealistic, myself). Does anyone know anything about initial and annual costs? I know the waiting list is years long, and there's no telling when a spot will open up, but I thought I'd get any info for him that I could. I'd love it, but the cost is way out of my league.........
    The initiation fee is in the neighborhood of $28K, and the annual dues is around $11K.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

That's about what I thought. Yeah, he's unrealistic, alright! Thanks for the info.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the waiting list is still closed as well. Not positive though, I just know that for a while it had been completely full and they weren't taking new applications.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinglehopper View Post
          I'm pretty sure the waiting list is still closed as well. Not positive though, I just know that for a while it had been completely full and they weren't taking new applications.
          It's open now.
          If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

If you google "Club 33 coupon codes" you'll find plenty of discounts.

Comment

Someday when I win the lottery I might get to join.
              Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by evergreen View Post
                If you google "Club 33 coupon codes" you'll find plenty of discounts.
                Is this trolling?

You're mean :lol:
                Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X