This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] who wants to go to club 33

I know you don't see this much on the boards. I have reservations for the club sept 14th at 12*30. I just found out the guy I was going to go with went back with his ex. Now I need a friend or date to go with. Let me know if ur interested in this once in a life time opertunity. You would have to by your own lunch which is roughly 80.00 pluss tip. I can not add any more people to the reservation. It is only for 2 people send me a pm or respind here if you are interested. I also have a free park hopper so the person does not need to be an annual pass holder.

Re: who wants to go to club 33

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    I know you don't see this much on the boards. I have reservations for the club sept 14th at 12*30. I just found out the guy I was going to go with went back with his ex. Now I need a friend or date to go with. Let me know if ur interested in this once in a life time opertunity. You would have to by your own lunch which is roughly 80.00 pluss tip. I can not add any more people to the reservation. It is only for 2 people send me a pm or respind here if you are interested.
    That sounds awesome Ms DL Kitty! Let us know how it works out? I hope you find the right gentleman for a fun day at the club.

The line doesn't move any quicker
    with you standing on my feet
    -
    USS Seawolf

Comment

Your gonna make a "date" buy their own meal?

Comment

Originally posted by disneychrista View Post
        Your gonna make a "date" buy their own meal?

The person going with her should also buy her meal for being given the opportunity to eat there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mortgageman View Post
          The person going with her should also buy her meal for being given the opportunity to eat there.
          You got that right!
          "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

I am sure her PM Box will suddenly get very busy.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

PM'ed!

I would love to be your "Date"

Dean
              Last edited by Lewdannie; 08-18-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

If only this were in January.
                Just sayin'

Comment

Message sent...I'd love to make it a fun girls lunch!
                  Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

I'm suprized only one response so far. With how much people are always want to go to the club I though I would get a bunch of responses

Comment

Agreed!! I hope you find some fun and gracious company!! You're sure to have an amazing experience just being there. Good luck!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Sounds nice. Too bad (for me) I'd have to sneak my wife in, in my backpack...
                        or would that be too bad for my wife? Hmmm. I hope you find a worthy companion for the experience

Comment

What else is cool the club is going down oct 1st for remodel so lucky person will get to see the club before it is changed. Only 5 responses so far. It is hard to chose the lucky person. I'm still thinking about it and still willing to hear what other people have to say and yes I do agree I should get my lunch paid for however I never espected that.

Comment

I think this is the kid of opportunity that many would line up for.

But to choose, you have to have some sort of Disney related contest/challenge/interview to weed out contestants and choose the right match.

Comment

Word!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X