This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Friday the 13th

It will be a fun day, DD 5th birthday at Disneyland. There is no way we will be taking advantage of the 13th hour, but I am wondering if we should plan on spending the evening at DCA. I figure the day should not be bad until about 5 or 6 pm.
    What are your thoughts?????

This one time on Friends . . .:roll:

Re: Friday the 13th

Is anyone planning on taking advantage of the Friday the 13th Limited Time magic???

Comment

They haven't really announced details about it on the Limited Time Magic section of the Disneyland website yet.

Comment

Nothing new has come out yet, but DL is scheduled to be open until 1am.

Unleash the Villains: Friday the 13th in September 2013 is a special day, so Disneyland park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios are staying open until the 13th hour (1 a.m.). Maleficent, Captain Hook, Jafar and other Disney Villains host a dance party, complete with limited-edition collectibles and other nighttime mischief.

From Disney Park Blog Oct 17, 2012

Comment

I will be there! We are definitely going for the dance party and other "mischief" they have for this LTM event. My mom is a HUGE Villains fan so we couldn't miss this one. I wish they would go ahead and release more details since it is only a week away, but I am not surprised they haven't.

I have been trying to figure out if it will be a busy day or not... I am leaning towards yes because that is also the day they will open HMH with the new effects and I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling that people will be coming in after school/work for that. On the other hand I hope people (not annual passholders) will be waiting for the Halloween Time parties to visit the parks.
          Christina

Comment

For a brief, shining moment of confusion for some reason I thought they were doing a "Friday the 13th" themed LTM and was trying to figure out how to make that work.

Hockey masks and warnings to stay fully clothed at all times at the front gate?
            Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

We'll be going on the 13th, specifically for that event. We're coming from Arizona and we're annual passholders. Our grown children want us to go again in October for one of the Halloween parties so we'll do that also.

We're only spending one night in a hotel and will drive back Saturday to make this a "cheap" trip. But, we hope that if Disneyland is toooooo bad, we'll see the Haunted Mansion and then skip out to DCA. Hopefully it will be less crowded there!

I love the Haunted Mansion and hope that they'll have some great merchandise that I like enough to purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyblue View Post
                I love the Haunted Mansion and hope that they'll have some great merchandise that I like enough to purchase.

here is a list of some of the items available.....you can find them in main street store connected the silhouettes

Nine New Chilling, Thrilling Haunted Mansion Merchandise Items from Disney Parks « Disney Parks Blog

doesnt seem like they will be offering much for pins...depending if you are a pin collector...

Pins | Collections By Disney

Comment

Originally posted by EvilRocketeer View Post
                  here is a list of some of the items available.....you can find them in main street store connected the silhouettes

Nine New Chilling, Thrilling Haunted Mansion Merchandise Items from Disney Parks « Disney Parks Blog

doesnt seem like they will be offering much for pins...depending if you are a pin collector...

Pins | Collections By Disney
                  I bought the HM hour glass at the park last weekend. Love that thing.
                  10 year AP holder for Disneyland and finally just upgraded to the Premium pass!

Disney Infinity Power Discs for sale/trade.

Started the blog Disney Geekery. Hope you all check it out

Comment

I'll be there, It will be my 30th birthday! and I'll be meeting up with a few Owners of my Custom TOMS artwork. Should be an awesome day.
                    You can only purchase my custom artwork at
                    www.danoflorez.storenvy.com

Comment

I remember when being open until 1am was the rule rather than the exception. How sad.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1391.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	7352021
                        I'm amazed that they close at 5PM the day before. That's way too early.
                        You can only purchase my custom artwork at
                        www.danoflorez.storenvy.com

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDanOSucka View Post
                          I'm amazed that they close at 5PM the day before. That's way too early.
                          Supposedly there's employee recognition type things happening that night

Comment

Originally posted by MyFriendtheAtom View Post
                            Supposedly there's employee recognition type things happening that night

i heard in the entertainment news Holly Madison is getting married

Comment

Originally posted by BogLurch View Post
                              For a brief, shining moment of confusion for some reason I thought they were doing a "Friday the 13th" themed LTM and was trying to figure out how to make that work.

Hockey masks and warnings to stay fully clothed at all times at the front gate?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lt9opw2sza1qzzx9fo1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	7352022

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X