Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Dumbo Fly over the Castle during Fireworks display again?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Will Dumbo Fly over the Castle during Fireworks display again?

I saw a video recently that showed Dumbo flying over the castle during the Fireworks display a few years back. I was not lucky enough to ever see this, anychance they will bring this back again?

Re: Will Dumbo Fly over the Castle during Fireworks display again?

I don't think Dumbo ever left. He is still part of the Magical fireworks that run during the summer months. Last time I seen the fireworks show a month ago he was flying. Also depends on the flight conditions if its too windy he has trouble keeping his flight. I believe Magical does end in a few weeks though.

Comment

He was there in April as well.

Comment

ORWEN: Seeing Dumbo fly over Sleeping Beauty's Castle is one of the most magical experiences ever!! Tinkerbell's flight path over the castle is pretty awesome, too! Both these things make Florida's counterpart version look pretty tame when you compare the two...

Comment

He's being replaced with Iron Man.
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I saw him last June
            sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
              He's being replaced with Iron Man.
              And tink is being replaced with a x-wing

Comment

Originally posted by mousedaddy View Post
                And tink is being replaced with a x-wing
                Close, I actually heard it was an Ewok on a hanglider.
                "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Well this is great news if my son could see Dumbo take flight this weekend if we go..I hope its not windy.

Comment

Originally posted by my03yellowv View Post
                    Well this is great news if my son could see Dumbo take flight this weekend if we go..I hope its not windy.
                    I wish you luck!
                    Be Cool Stay in School!
                    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I've seen the fireworks 3 times this summer and I have yet to see Dumbo fly. Every one of those evenings he's been a "no-show", and the weather was exceptional.
                      One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

Comment

Crossing my fingers that he'll fly when I'm there in a couple weeks - I've never seen Magical and I'm dying to see Dumbo fly!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                        KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
                          Crossing my fingers that he'll fly when I'm there in a couple weeks - I've never seen Magical and I'm dying to see Dumbo fly!!
                          Dumbo is really cute. And he's huge! I saw it once while riding the Matterhorn and Dumbo was a lot bigger than I was expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Macro View Post
                            Dumbo is really cute. And he's huge! I saw it once while riding the Matterhorn and Dumbo was a lot bigger than I was expecting.
                            Talk about perfect timing - I'll bet that was awesome!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                            KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

When I visited the resort in May of 2011, I saw Dumbo several times. It still amazes me what they do with the music, the fireworks display, and the characters soaring above the crowd.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X