This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Another Limited Time Magic - Dog Days Of Summer

Another Limited Time Magic has been posted on the Disney Parks Blog to end the Summer.

Before summer comes to a close, we’re hosting a few special “Limited Time Magic” parties at the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.

Beginning Monday, “Limited Time Magic” is bringing you a celebration of man’s best friend at Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland at the Walt Disney World Resort. You’ll be able to dance along to the tunes of DJ K-9 with Disney dogs Pluto, Bolt and Dug. Even Lilo’s “dog” Stitch will crash the block party. The celebration is happening at Magic Kingdom Park for a limited time, August 26 – September 1.

And of course, there’s a special end of summer party happening during the same time at Paradise Pier at Disney California Adventure Park. There will be boardwalk-style variety acts and some of your favorite Disney characters ready for a day at the beach. Join our “Limited Time Magic” end of the summer party at the Pier, August 26 – September 1.

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: Another Limited Time Magic - Dog Days Of Summer

Character-wise, it sounds like Magic Kingdom is getting the better end of this. I would love to see Bolt at Disneyland somewhere.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I'd rather have the beach party. The dance parties are annoying and I don't care about Bolt.
      Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Ooohhh. Sounds good! i wonder if we'll see Mickey in his ORIGINAL DCA outfit from when he used to meet in that God-awful 'Sunshine Plaza' area...
        or possibly the sailor/captain outfit he wore while doing meet & greet at that gazebo in Paradise Pier before Donald and Duffy took over.

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
          Character-wise, it sounds like Magic Kingdom is getting the better end of this. I would love to see Bolt at Disneyland somewhere.
          Yes and no. Sure they are getting some good characters, but at least DLR is getting something that fits the theme. If DLR were just getting some characters to make LMT special people would be complaining about the non creativity of the event.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
            Yes and no. Sure they are getting some good characters, but at least DLR is getting something that fits the theme. If DLR were just getting some characters to make LMT special people would be complaining about the non creativity of the event.
            Um... ya... that's why I said, "character-wise". I wasn't saying that either park's event was better than the other one.
            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Reminds me of the New Years dance party to start off Limited time magic.. Chip and Dale always did a daytime dance party at that stage but now it was LTM cuz there were stilts :P

Pluto and Stitch are always at that stage for the night dance parties but now you can get Dug who is at Animal Kingdom every day and Bolt who popped up at Epcot every now and then but I'm not exactly leaping over myself trying to see...

How about Max from the Little Mermaid? Slinky Dog.. Goofy & Max... The dogs from Oliver and Company... Those costumes exist.. but there's also Lady & the Tramp. Rowlf should play piano between sets. Some dalmatians... or at least have Cruella off to the side

What about Old Yeller!

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                What about Old Yeller!
                We don't talk about Old Yeller. Too painful. OR Bumbi's Mom.
                Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                  Pluto and Stitch are always at that stage for the night dance parties but now you can get Dug who is at Animal Kingdom every day and Bolt who popped up at Epcot every now and then but I'm not exactly leaping over myself trying to see...

How about Max from the Little Mermaid? Slinky Dog.. Goofy & Max... The dogs from Oliver and Company... Those costumes exist.. but there's also Lady & the Tramp. Rowlf should play piano between sets. Some dalmatians... or at least have Cruella off to the side

What about Old Yeller!
                  Sounds Goofy to me! But then, I have just met you and I LOVE you!
                  "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Comment

Originally posted by BogLurch View Post
                    We don't talk about Old Yeller. Too painful. OR Bumbi's Mom.
                    But seriously, at WDW I always hear them pushing nonsense about how the villains aren't really that evil and they didn't die in the end of their films really and it was just some big misunderstanding so that they don't have angry evil characters in the park.. I want them to have an Old Yeller meet'n'greet.. No no he didn't die at the end, it was all a big misunderstanding!! ;D

Comment

I hope they bring out some rare characters for DLR, since I didn't see any specified. For me, I'd much prefer M&G opportunities over dance parties. Curious to see what they offer!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

The DCA version sounds ADORABLE! I'm looking forward to it!
                        It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X