This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Using PhotoPass with AP

Just got back from a 5 day visit to DLR and was excited to use my new AP card as my photopass card (very convenient.) My question is, I plan to go back to DLR in October and use the AP card as my photopass card again. Can I wait to buy the August pictures and combine them with the October ones to save money? For that matter, can I save them up throughout the entire year and just buy them once at the end of my AP pass?

Appreciate your reply,

Scott

Re: Using PhotoPass with AP

All the photos expire and disappear after 30 Days.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Are you sure? The reason I ask is that one of the Photopass people let me know in an aside that AP holders can store their photo's for up to a year instead of the 30 days.

Comment

Yes, I am sure. I haven't heard this. I went back to my PhotoPass account and my photos have disappeared, so, yes.
        I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
        - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
          Yes, I am sure. I haven't heard this. I went back to my PhotoPass account and my photos have disappeared, so, yes
          Actually, there are occasional glitches in the system. I have several occasions where I have taken new photopass pictures and when I went in to check them, not only were the new ones there, but past ones have come back.
          Last edited by calsig31; 09-03-2013, 03:20 PM.
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
            All the photos expire and disappear after 30 Days.
            Not if you use the same card over and over. I have a Photopass card from WDW that has photos from 3-6 months ago still on it. I just prefer to use the same Photopass card as the number is already in the system and I just need to log in to see my pics.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X