This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Club 33 Jazz Club Expansion to Be Themed To Tiana's Place

The new Club 33 club will be named Salon Naveau and will be themed to the jazz and the final restaurant in Princess and the Frog.
    Last edited by Dustysage; 11-18-2013, 04:41 PM.
    Welcome to DisneyDose.com. We write about the latest in Disney news, views, and reviews. Come check us out.

We recently spent 3 Epic hours in Disneyland and went to Club 33, had a private elevator in the Haunted Mansion, and rode all of our favorite attractions. Read all about it!

"It is kind of fun to do the impossible."
    -Walt Disney

re: Club 33 Jazz Club Expansion to Be Themed To Tiana's Place

Source for this?
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

According to the page linked, that's not entirely true. The jazz club section will be separate above the French Market and available for access to 33 Gold members only. Removing the Trophy Room for a dedicated 33 kitchen expansion. Court of Angels is definitely to be for 33 member use only and not available at all to general public.

Daveland has a detailed explanation of the changes:

http://davelandblog.blogspot.com/201...el-update.html

Comment

How do you change the title? I meant to write Princess and the Frog, not Aristocats. The club previews for members showed off artwork featuring Tiana's Palace from the movie.
        Welcome to DisneyDose.com. We write about the latest in Disney news, views, and reviews. Come check us out.

We recently spent 3 Epic hours in Disneyland and went to Club 33, had a private elevator in the Haunted Mansion, and rode all of our favorite attractions. Read all about it!

"It is kind of fun to do the impossible."
        -Walt Disney

Comment

Re: Club 33 Jazz Club Expansion to Be Themed To Tiana's Place

A jazz club themed from Princess and the frog eh. It sounds interesting. Too bad we lose small but wonderful sections of NOS to accommodate it.
          “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
            The jazz club section will be separate above the French Market and available for access to 33 Gold members only.
            I seriously doubt this is true.
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
              That's per Daveland's 'scoop'/info from the member that contacted him - I of course cannot prove it, but that's what the member says they were told (allowing of course for translation from Disney to his source to internet reporting).

Comment

The jazz club section will be separate above the French Market and available for access to 33 Gold members only.
                Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
                That's per Daveland's 'scoop'/info from the member that contacted him - I of course cannot prove it, but that's what the member says they were told (allowing of course for translation from Disney to his source to internet reporting).
                Actually, Dave's article says "At this point, Club 33 Gold Members will be allowed entrance into the Jazz Club." I understood this to mean that the Jazz club will allow all levels of members. It is my understanding that Silver/Gold/Corporate/Platinum/Executive members will all be allowed access to the Jazz Club, not just Gold's as reported here. I believe it is in reference to prior rumors that the Jazz Club would be limited to Platinum and Executive members only.
                If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

I would sure hope that Club 33 stays away from be connected to anything like this.

Comment

well that is unfortunate they are taking out the trophy room...i was hoping to see it a few years ago, but i wasnt able to due to a private party being in there....

i love the victorian look, and dont understand why they want to make it more new orleans style. Club 33 is Fine Dinning and prestigious, and figured it should stand out from the rest of new orleans square...like a hidden treasure...

Comment

Good Lord. Even in a club that costs $25K to join and $10K a year dues, they gotta push Disney cartoon brands?!

:thumbdown
                      "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
                      Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
                      imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
                        Good Lord. Even in a club that costs $25K to join and $10K a year dues, they gotta push Disney cartoon brands?!

I agree. Can we get some more originality, please?

Comment

Sounds about right. I guess it's good and bad that I'll probably never get to see it.

Or the COA again for that matter
                          Last edited by whitestrat; 09-15-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

wow....so they could not just make us a Princess and the Frog Restaurant...we have to pay 25k to see it...booo
                            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

No kidding. Unbelievable!! Originality really is dead if they can't even expand the elegant and prestigious Club 33 without cartoon tie-ins.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X