Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HMH Changing Portrait effect disabled, plus with Jack audio animatronic broken down

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News HMH Changing Portrait effect disabled, plus with Jack audio animatronic broken down

watch the video it's just strange and sad. Haunted Mansion Holiday 24fps (Complete Ride Through & Queue 1080p POV w/ 5.1 Surround Sound) - YouTube

Re: HMH Changing Portrait effect disabled, plus with Jack audio animatronic broken do

the Jack AA looks fine to me

Comment

Re: HMH Changing Portrait effect disabled, plus with Jack audio animatronic broken do

Originally posted by frollofan View Post
      the Jack AA looks fine to me
      Seconded. I don't see anything wrong with him.
      Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

His arm isn't functioning.

Comment

Can't watch cause it ain't "available on this platform" -_-
          sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

They're actually not broken at all. The Zero effect is on this bizarre timer, it doesn't happen EVERY single time, you have to be going by at just the right moment. This happened to me last Saturday. By the time we were at the end of the corridor, he just started his cycle in the first changing portrait, and by the time he would have gone through all the paintings, we would have been on the ride already. On the second time through, we stuck around to see the whole effect in action, and it's pretty dang awesome.

I do admit that Jack's arm looks especially jerky in that video. It's usually not very fluid to begin with.
            "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

Everything worked fine on Friday night.
              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

was there yesterday morning. everything looked just fine! i was very impressed with the new stretching room animation!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X