This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Thunder Mountain Update

I am an attractions castmember at disneyland I am going to give you an update on BTMRR. Opening date is still officially set for Feb as a worst case scenario. But we are shooting for December intime or the holiday season.

As you may have seen in a new disney parks blog, the train is on the track now. The test and adjust team has been chosen and I am part of that test and just team. We are schedule to start test and adjust as early as next week. I am really excited for this. I will give you new updates when they arrive.

if anyone has a question for an attractions cast member, feel free to message me. I work Indiana Jones, Thunder, Jungle, Disneyland Railroad

Re: Thunder Mountain Update

we already have a thread on this

Comment

Ohh a CM that can give us more info! Thanks for the update! I would caution you though to be careful what you reveal to us as it's been rumored that Disney does frequent this site. I wouldn't want you to lose your job over this Please share only what you can! Thanks again for the update!
      My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

I'd love you forever if you told me there was even a slight chance of it opening in mid November. lol

Comment

In six months it won't matter.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X