This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How guests pollute the air!

I loved this, today the State of California announced that it will classify second hand smoke from cigarettes as an air-born pollutant. So Disney is allowing guests to spew pollution into the park in those designated smoking areas! He he he...

I am just teasing the smokers, after all the arguments back and forth I just thought this was pretty funny-

Re: How guests pollute the air!

OMG I'm going to die at Disneyland! This plus the cancer causing monorail and other assorted items! Oh noes!:blink:

Comment

^^ Don't forget the asbestos in the walls

Comment

Aw.... just don't drink the water from the Rivers of America and you'll be fine

Comment

I wonder how strict CA would get on this, with Disney's pollution credits and all would they ban smoking from the parks to save a few credits? Not sure how you would calculate how many cigarettes are smoked in DLR on any given day or how much pollution a particular brand would create.

Comment

There's a lot of farting that goes on at Disneyland. I don't like smoke at all so I avoid the smoking areas but when you are in line and the person in front of you pollutes the air - Man! :blink: That ought to be against the law!

Comment

Originally posted by Sulley
              There's a lot of farting that goes on at Disneyland. I don't like smoke at all so I avoid the smoking areas but when you are in line and the person in front of you pollutes the air - Man! :blink: That ought to be against the law!
              That reminds me. I gotta try the new menu at Rancho del Zocalo the next time I go ........ before it becomes illegal .........
              "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
              - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Don't forget not to eat any souveniers!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Sulley
                  Disneyland is the right of all sentient beings.

Comment

I heard the HM has lead paint!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arnie
                      would they ban smoking from the parks to save a few credits?
                      I'd be jumping for joy if they did that.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X