Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10-4-13 Halloween Party - Snow White and The Prince go to Disneyland!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report 10-4-13 Halloween Party - Snow White and The Prince go to Disneyland!

Hello MiceChat! I'm a week late, but I wanted to share my Halloween Party experience! My girlfriend and I went as Snow White and The Prince, but because of "Once Upon a Time," everyone called me Prince Charming. XD

I made both of our costumes and am quite proud of them, if I do say so myself (pats self on back).

Anyway, it all started when my girlfriend and I left for Disneyland at 3PM to get in early at 4 and after the usual parking, tramming, and waiting in line to get in (which always takes longer than you think), we finally made it!

The first thing we did was get ice cream at The Golden Horseshoe because it was hot that day...and really windy (ooo foreshadowing~). After that, we went to go take pictures in front of the castle for it was "the golden hour."

After a slew of compliments from guests and cast members alike, we went off to ride Star Tours and got our least favorite combination, wookies and gungans -________-

Later, we went for a walk through Fantasyland and decided to ride SWSA.

Me: "This is your life."
    GF: "Its creepy and I hate it."

It was around that time that we started going through the trick or treat trails. This was my 3rd time going to the Halloween parties, but my first time actual getting candy (I went with my friends in the past who liked riding rides more). As we worked our way through all of the trails from Fantasyland to New Orleans Square, we were also lured in to the rare meet and greets. First up was Peter Pan and Wendy (who ironically was one of our other costume ideas for the party).

After more trails, we began to wait in line for Jack Skellington...which later took AN HOUR (he went on break just as we got there, but we didn't know). He however made it up to us and started one of the funniest conversations I've ever had with a character. According to Jack, both he and I (The Prince) are into dead girls (Sally and Snow White). A lot of other things were said and we left very happy after that meet and greet.

We rode a few more rides (what with the super short wait times) and it was around then that the Halloween fireworks were about to begin. However, the Santa Ana winds were not calming down anytime soon and they made an announcement that the fireworks may not be shown. I was sure they wouldn't and sure enough they cancelled it to resounding boos from the guests.

Either way we made our way to BLAB, but before that, we took a picture with the Stormtroopers!

From there, it was into Innoventions for more candy, and a photo op with Agent P! Too rare!

We rode Ghost Galaxy, and a bunch of other things and randomly waited in line for Genie. I'm still not really sure what he wanted us to do in this photo, so uh yeah...

We then got a drink and watched the ending villains ceremony thing that ended the Halloween party for it was midnight :/ We got a photo in front of the pumpkin and made our way out feeling very happy. :3 Thank you for reading!

Re: 10-4-13 Halloween Party - Snow White and The Prince go to Disneyland!

You did a wonderful job on the costumes and your pat on the back is well deserved.
    :lol:

Comment

ORDDU: How adorable the two of you are! (And a man who can sew his own clothes, too! Your girlfriend had better keep a tight leash on you because you're quite a catch!) Thank you so much for sharing your good times. You're both gorgeous!!!!!

Comment

Love it, sounds like a great time even without the fireworks. Your costumes were INCREDIBLE and the Jack Skellington story was hilarious, I'll definitely go out of my way to meet Jack someday!

Comment

What fun! You guys are adorable!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Cute!

Comment

I've seen some tacky homemade costumes, but these are NOT them!! Job well done. You guys are so cute! I hope to make it to the party one day. Thanks for sharing.

Facebook me!
              Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

This thread is just waaaay too cute! TAT
                great job on the costumes, it looked like a lot of fun!

Comment

You are an adorable couple, and your costumes are fantastic! Great job!

Comment

How long did you wait in line to get pictures with the Stormtroopers?

Comment

Thank you everyone for enjoying the thread thus far!

Originally posted by dnamertz View Post
                      How long did you wait in line to get pictures with the Stormtroopers?
                      Only 5 minutes tops I'd say. Nothing crazy since they can't really interact with you other than general gun pointing XD

Comment

You did such a great job on the costumes! Very nice!

Thanks for the trip report and photos. I can see you were having a wonderful time.
                        [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Comment

Great job on the TR and even better job on the costumes! I enjoyed the post, thank you.

Comment

​Nice job on the costumes!
                            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Awesome trip report!!! Love love LOVE your costumes!!!

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X