X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Trip Nov 8-12 questions

Hi all,

i have searched around for the info but did not really find a clear cut answer. Apologies, however if this is posted somewhere else. Going on a trip with my girlfriend nov 8-12 and was just wondering what to expect based on others past experiences. Last year we went during the holiday season, early December, this time I know it's between the two holiday seasons and I was just wondering if some things are going to be in full swing or not. I know haunted mansion holiday is in obviously, and the Christmas parade is posted on the entertainment schedule, along with certain pictures in articles here showing ornaments out. Wondering though if things like the trees and garlands would be out in both parks and all the sub lands, along with its a small world holiday. Also wondering if the pumpkin carvers and what not will be evicted and the holiday overlay in at the ranch and open by the time we were there. In short I guess, just how "Christmas" is it going to be with the launch of the official season a week after we arrive.

thanks

Re: Trip Nov 8-12 questions

We have the same trip date. I'm curious also.

Comment

Small world will be in Christmas Theme by the 7th and a Christmas Fantasy Parade and Believe in Holiday Magic returns on Nov 8th. Christmas begins officially on November 12th , most decorations should be up by Nov 8 but everything will be in full swing Nov 12. SO each day of your visit you should see more and more decorations going up in the parks and on the 12th everything will be in holiday spirit. Although World of Color: Winter Dreams wont be around until Nov 15th.
      Enter into new Frontiers of Fantasy....... Today.......... Tomorrow.................Forever.........

Comment

Ok been out of the DL loop for a VERY long time now, but what do you think Nov 11th Veterans Day will be like? Horrible or not bad because it's a Monday?

Are So Cal AP's blocked out??
        Janette

Comment

Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
          Ok been out of the DL loop for a VERY long time now, but what do you think Nov 11th Veterans Day will be like? Horrible or not bad because it's a Monday?

Are So Cal AP's blocked out??
          So Cal AP's are blocked that day. I would imagine it could be busy given that it is a holiday and a Monday.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X