This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] did anyone else win the contest to see the dream suite next weekend

I'm so happy I get to see the dream suite next wed morning. They are letting 25 winners each day see inside the dream suite. I'm very lucky to be one of the winners.

Re: did anyone else win the contest to see the dream suite next weekend

I've seen the Dream Suite already. I don't need to see it again.

Have fun.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Congratulations! I hope you'll be sharing your photos and thoughts with us!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

You are herby required to post many, MANY photos of this event! seriously, many congrats. I'm very jealous.
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

I missed it! By the time I wanted to sign up, the deadline had already passed.
          I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
          - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

I'm going Monday!!!

Comment

I have already had a private tour thanks to a friend with a club 33 membership. The suite is AWESOME. Take some pics and share your thoughts on it!

Comment

How awesome! Please take lots of photos and tell us about your experience!
                My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
                  I'm so happy I get to see the dream suite next wed morning. They are letting 25 winners each day see inside the dream suite. I'm very lucky to be one of the winners.
                  Good for you... Only wish they would take a page from WDW's playbook and hand out free stays in the suite each day to a random visitor... I have to wonder how many paid customers they actually have at DL in a year.

Comment

I entered, but I wasn't selected. So bummed! Have fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mackster View Post
                      Good for you... Only wish they would take a page from WDW's playbook and hand out free stays in the suite each day to a random visitor... I have to wonder how many paid customers they actually have at DL in a year.
                      A stay in the Dream Suite can't be purchased. I have been fortunate enough to tour the Dream Suite twice, and both times that question/statement came up. Both times, the Tour Guide stated that Disney does not sell stays in the suite, nor will they accept any amount of money in exchange for one. Everyone who has ever been there was allowed to do so free of charge, including families comprised of "regular" guests as well as celebrities and other VIPs.
                      Last edited by disney4me2001; 11-07-2013, 12:41 AM. Reason: Grammar
                      Please check out my E-Ticket attraction, The Time of My Life!
                      http://tcox91.tumblr.com

Comment

I had missed the deadline, too. I was so bummed!

I'm hoping that they'll do it again some time down the road.

Enjoy your time and take lots of pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by disney4me2001 View Post
                          A stay in the Dream Suite can't be purchased. I have been fortunate enough to tour the Dream Suite twice, and both times that question/statement came up. Both times, the Tour Guide stated that Disney does not sell stays in the suite, nor will they accept any amount of money in exchange for one. Everyone who has ever been there was allowed to do so free of charge, including families comprised of "regular" guests as well as celebrities and other VIPs.
                          That's Disney illusion. They indeed sell it.
                          Matt's September, 2015 Solo after the Safari Sunrise Trip Report
                          World Famous Jungle Cruise Safari Sunrise Premium Experience Trip Report
                          My February, 2015 Dapper Day Trip Report
                          My October, 2014 Family Vacation with Mickey's Halloween Party
                          My September, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                          My August, 2014 Solo Trip Report - 1901/C33 Jazz Club
                          My June, 2014 Solo Trip Report
                          My February, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                          My Epic May, 2013 Trip Report
                          My October, 2011 Trip Report
                          My October, 2010 Trip Report

Comment

I got selected for the tour this past Monday and it was so awesome....:yea:
                            I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

OK, guys…time to start posting those PICTURES!!!
                              "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X