X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Dining Companion(s)This Weekend

Hi guys,

I'll be in town for Blizzcon, and subsequently, in and out of the parks Thurs-Sun and would be up for meeting up with fellow MC'ers for breakfast/lunch/dinner/whatever in/or around the parks. Just me and you, or me and a couple, or me and a group, not too picky, just looking for some culinary company (and depending on how well the nomming goes, maybe hanging out in the parks a bit as well.)

I'm an entertaining Canadian guy in his early 20's, so if anyone's interested, shoot me a message, or reply here, and we'll work something out!

Re: Dining Companion(s)This Weekend

Hello Isny! What kinda places were you looking to eat at? Inside the parks? If you dont mind dining with another guy i would be down to take the offer. Im working Thurs-Sun. So i will be there pretty much all day. Let me know if your interested. I been wanting to try some places in the park.
    Last edited by Mice and Cheese; 11-05-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mice and Cheese View Post
      Hello Isny! What kinda places were you looking to eat at? Inside the parks? If you dont mind dining with another guy i would be down to take the offer. Im working Thurs-Sun. So i will be there pretty much all day. Let me know if your interested. I been wanting to try some places in the park.
      PM'ed!

Comment

PM'd you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X