Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

I just recently thought about this. When my husband and I were in Disneyland 20 years ago we went to the Haunted Mansion. We were in the "elevator" waiting to get on the ride and I got pinched in the butt! There was nobody behind me and I was holding my husband's hand, so it wasn't him. We could never figure out where it came from. Not long ago I was talking about it with my mom and she told me that it had also happened to me when we were there when I was younger. I had forgotten about it.

So my question is, has this happened to anybody else?

It's always me

Re: Haunted Mansion - has this happened to anyone else?

No, but it sounds like a great tradition!
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

maybe it was one of the happy haunts who has it in for you.

Comment

Probably one of those hitchhikers... you know, the pervs that like to sit on laps near the end of the ride.

Dirty old men, they be...
        -Tim

Comment

Was it a two finger pinch, or a whole hand pinch?
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
            Was it a two finger pinch, or a whole hand pinch?
            it was a two finger, it happened quick. whole hand pinch...ouch

It's always me

Comment

Don't tell the Disney lawyers about this, or they'll start making people wear "Fun Enhancement Anti-Pinching Devices" before you enter the room.

Comment

Hey! That happened to me!

Only it was in the Doom Buggy.

:lol: :lmao:
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

well, something similar happened to me, but not there. i went to raging waters with my boyfriend and his two cousins and the four of us went on a raft ride, and they let in another couple with us (20 somethings). anyway, the ride entails a pitch black tube, so you can't see a dang thing. during the trip, my (i think left) boobie got a squeeze. i mumbled something at my boyfriend sitting next to me about not doing that. after we got off of the ride, i brought it up again and he said he didn't do it! i harassed him about it, not believing him, but he said he didn't do it, and would never do that infront of family (even if it was dark). so yeah. that's my story. then again, my boyfriend did get his arse pinched while in line for Buzz Lightyear, and i didn't do it either...nor was it a girl that did it.
                  MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Disney's Special Effects are quite sophisticated.

Comment

oops

Comment

Aren't there some online ghost stories involving HM?

Comment

My but pinching was strange....it is not even disney related...it was @ an italian resturant in New York...and a server pinched it not once but twice...both times We made eye contact....I was so scared...because this was the same server who was in the bathroom when I was going....i never said anything in "public" about it till now...and this happned....when I was 13...im 15 now...

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine
                            well, something similar happened to me, but not there. i went to raging waters with my boyfriend and his two cousins and the four of us went on a raft ride, and they let in another couple with us (20 somethings). anyway, the ride entails a pitch black tube, so you can't see a dang thing. during the trip, my (i think left) boobie got a squeeze. i mumbled something at my boyfriend sitting next to me about not doing that. after we got off of the ride, i brought it up again and he said he didn't do it! i harassed him about it, not believing him, but he said he didn't do it, and would never do that infront of family (even if it was dark). so yeah. that's my story. then again, my boyfriend did get his arse pinched while in line for Buzz Lightyear, and i didn't do it either...nor was it a girl that did it.
                            that is just wrong. the butt is one thing, but the boobies, off limits unless touching has been ok'd first.

Originally posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III
                            My but pinching was strange....it is not even disney related...it was @ an italian resturant in New York...and a server pinched it not once but twice...both times We made eye contact....I was so scared...because this was the same server who was in the bathroom when I was going....i never said anything in "public" about it till now...and this happned....when I was 13...im 15 now...
                            I'm sorry this happened to you. You should have kicked his a$$ and then reported him!

It's always me

Comment

Originally posted by Cindebella
                              that is just wrong. the butt is one thing, but the boobies, off limits unless touching has been ok'd first.
                              i KNOW!! and if i had known it wasn't the bf who did the groping, i woulda gone after the other boy in the raft, and hopefully embarassed him infront of his girlfriend....stupid boys!!
                              MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X